Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2016 8:47 am  #1

Communication - thought?

I'd ignored half my thoughts at the time but the more I think over them the more sense they make. Do these guys communicate in your thoughts? They certainly appear to react to them. Recap:

State of mind - Very sad. Bullied but mostly sad because I care. Didnt like having to hurt anything. Stepping on things by accident etc. Cared about everything. Made sense of the way things are. You see light in darkness etc. Fell asleep.

Woke up.  Sweaty and hot in here. Pulled down quilt a bit. Its dark. Very quiet. Whats that weird feeling? Is that a soft glow from the CRT TV? Very faint. Maybe imagining it. Is that a shadow in the corner above it? Cant make it out. Weird feeling getting stronger like evil. Skin prickling and tingling. I can see the rest of the room clearly. Nothing there. Funny feelings back. My feet? I feel heavy but I sit up and look down. Shock. Horror. Two heads and shoulders visible stood at the end of my bed. Maybe 3 foot high. Glowing red eyes. Black pupil but glowing wide red iris with black blotches around it. Fear. Hid under duvet. Waited a minute. Its hot under here. Stifling. Thoughts hit me. Theres no such thing as an evil feeling. Its static. Part of the brain near the bit that controls sleep and eyes. An energy buildup. They are watching. The surge scared me. The image they put there. They travel. Those reactions. Fear. Disgust. Horror. What is normal to them. They dont understand us. I'm scared. What if they want to feed on me or something? It doesn't matter. They are children. No matter what they are I care. I will not let fear be all they know. I don't care about me. This is more important. I sit up and look again. I think warmth, love, concern. It fills me.  Before the fear seemed to bounce around and intensify. Now I feel floods of love washing over me, overwhelming me as I sit up and look back to them.

A wave of something hits me. Im laid down moving down the hall but I see another hall at the same time filled with strange creatures. I get the impression they are all intelligent species.

Im outside. I can stand. Its cold but the airs still. The moonlights so bright. Theres a thin layer of frost everywhere reflecting the light. The skys clear. I look up at the sky drawn to a bright star. Theres a pull. Im here and there in a doorway. Its hard to explain. In there in a cavern. Its filled with  children. The love still flows. I feel it returned. They greet me as a father they love. They are pink skinned. Large heads. Not much in the way of features except beautiful huge eyes. They have a second iris like a blue ring in the whites of their eyes. Bright blue. I'm just a kid when this happens. I'm not old enough to be father yet. Not ready. It goes dark with a push. Im back. So tired I cant stay awake. I sleep.

Ps perhaps the blacks an optics problem with low light levels just like we get. Maybe you then get the baseline nanotube effect that looks flat.

Last edited by simon155 (1/19/2016 8:49 am)

Board footera