Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2016 6:53 pm  #1

New here-Any other ENORMOUS shadow people outside?

Here's my story, it actually took place over two nights and I am going to tell the second part first: I am 47 years old, woman, divorced, have 4 kids, 2 grown, 2 at home 9 year old daughter and 11 year old son. My son and daughter and I had just watched a movie, all 3 of us in my king sized bed and I was letting them sleep with me because they like to and it was Mother's Day (2 days ago-Sunday night around 10:00-10:30 pm. We all lay down to sleep and I realized I had left the oven on from earlier and got up to shut it off. I went into kitchen and shut off oven. In adjacent dining area there is a large picture window overlooking my large backyard. I had a spotlight on lighting up the yard. I saw a black shape which initially I thought was a bear as we get them. Then I looked closer and realized it wasn't a bear but a shadow but something was "wrong" with it and it didn't make sense because of the spotlight and it wasn't shadowing any physical object. I felt initially it was sort of teasing me until it was sure I was watching and confused and unsure. I felt once it was certain I was enthralled, so to speak, it began to perform. It changed sizes and shapes and danced around the yard. I was rooted in the spot and my whole body became chilled to the bone. I was utterly terrified and as my fear built I could feel this thing feeding off my fear. It grew in size as my panic and fear grew. My heart was racing. It blacked out most of the yard at one point, and the last thing I saw it do was take the shape of a man but it was getting larger and larger and larger, it was growing to the same size of an enormous pine tree I have in the yard, it was towering over my house. Eventually I said to myself, this thing isn't going to stop or go away and I was utterly terrified and repulsed and worried for my children so I forced myself to tear away and go to bed with my children. Later I will tell the story of what happened the night before, Saturday night. Has anyone ever seen one get this BIG?

Last edited by GhostQueenParanormal (5/10/2016 6:55 pm)

Board footera