Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2016 9:22 pm  #1

advice on shadow people and bad luck/accidents?

Ok, So I've always been pretty open. I recently was living with my girlfriend and her parents.( including her sister and her nephew) So right off the bat I am so uncomfortable in the house. The air is so heavy! Her mom is a super nice Japanese lady, but every time I am near her I feel full of dread and everything around me just feels malicious. I basically chalked it up to being in a new state and new surroundings. One day my girlfriend tells me a story of something that happened to her and her sister multiple times when they were children. She said they would be playing or going about the day and then time would like freeze and they would see the shadowy figures coming at them and getting in their faces as if provoking them. She also said that sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night startled the same shadowy figures would be in her face. She said she would scream but once again it was like time stood still and it was just her and them. Well fast forward a bit. Her sister was in a terrible boating accident that left her arm mangled and scarred. Her sister falls down a path of drugs bad decisions leading to the birth of my girlfriends nephew who is severely deformed and was not expected to live a year. Ok.. and her dad had a accident at work, ended up snapping his neck then walking into the ER for help. The doctors were amazed he lived. He is alive and well. Now my girlfriend was also on a horrible dark path on drugs that led to several overdoses she shouldnt have survived, but did. So my girlfriend sobers up and is doing quite well for several years. That is until she was struck by a drunk driver. Her best friend was killed and she was in a coma for a month.  Now my girlfriend hasnt seen the shadow figures since she was a kid, Ive never seen them but I feel like something is looming over her and her family. It's dreary. I fear that worse things are yet to come and I cant help but think it is ties to the shadow figures she saw as a child. She pretty much has blocked them from memory but keeps a pretty closed mind. Can anyone offer some advice or heard of something similar happening before? What are some things I should look out for? 

Board footera