Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2017 7:33 pm  #1

Encounter

My wife and I have 4 young children. We have been in our home for about 3 1/2 years. In the early hours yesterday morning, my wife was doing dishes and swore she saw something out of the corner of her eye. I got up at 4 AM with our baby and she headed to bed without telling me about what her experience. After I had fed our baby and returned him to bed, I stayed up working in the kitchen and I heard the sound of shuffling feet like I often hear when my 3 year old has woken and come down stairs....I could even she a small shadow being cast by the hall light....when my 3 year old didn't come, I went and looked and there was nothing there. Later in the day, I went down to our basement family room and I swore I saw something run to the coroner and behind a chair.
  Tonight our 7 year old was eating supper and looked down the same hallway I had my experience in the morning and he said he saw a black figure standing there....he looked and saw it again and we could tell by the look on his face he was actually seeing something. I went and looked and saw nor felt anything.
  Any insight would be appreciated!

1/16/2017 11:31 pm  #2

Re: Encounter

I ran into one today that had to be removed. Called itself "Captain Black" This is the second one I have encountered. It wore a hat. I am Native American from Canada and I sometimes encounter bad stuff. I do NDN spirit doctoring but I don't like doing it. There must be others who can deal with these things. Some suggest a priest I would agree. The priest must also believe but rational thinking denies such things exist.

Board footera