Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2017 4:57 pm  #1

White Clay Man and Black Stick Man

I was hit by a car in October 2015 and also had exhaustion from being in University at the time. I suffered a minor concussion which went untreated because it was overlooked by doctors. I couldn't take time off so I studied for and took midterms with a concussion: which I don't recommend. It was sometime in November 2015 when I had my experience. I saw them three times. 
One night I am in my living room and I see these two people, one dressed fully in white and the other in black, so I chased them as they began running up the stairs toward my loft (sighting number 1). I begin running after them to chase them up the stairs because that's the clear choice when you have two intruders right? Sheesh.
So I come to the stairs and turn the corner to start up the stairs and I see them still running, and they look back, the black shadow looking surprised I could see them (second sighting). They were tall, thin, shadowy but not ghosts, and they had faces but their features blended into them as they were all white and all black. Like, if you stick a nylon stocking over your head in your skin color, then that is kinda the faces I saw. A flat colored nylon stocking is kinda what their... bodies.. look like too, or their skin if they have skin. Anyway they turn and keep heading up and as I am trying to comprehend what I just saw I am still running up the stairs behind them. 
So I turn the second corner to head up the second half of the stairs and I see them running from the top of the stairs like they ran into a invisible portal, they are just gone (third sighting). They just dissipated like fog at the edge of a fog bank. I had my window open but with a screen in place. I searched the loft, under the couch and stool and computer desk, utterly confused. Yes I searched under the stool. They just disappeared. I did research and I found one Native American poem saying they are travelers between this and the underworld, and another Native American account that explained they will come to you to tell you to shape up and get your crap together before you become your own demise. 
Maybe it meant if I didn't do physical therapy life would have sucked, but I did do physical therapy and I healed for the most part. Anyway it was so neat because they really seemed real, not hallucinations. I guess with a concussion they could have been hallucinations but the experience lasted too long, I saw them three times, and they acted of their own free will from my perspective. 
I also saw they are associated with teenagers coming of age and determining their life paths (kind or cruel) and there was a teenager that hung out by my place so maybe they were his but came into my open window. I don't know but I am open to interpretations. Also, I am an empath and I have prophetic dreams often, for a synopsis of my "spirituality". 

Last edited by RoseClimbPaint (2/13/2017 4:59 pm)

Board footera