Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2017 3:32 pm  #1

Google Street View image that may prove the existence of Shadow People

Before I start, I just want to put it out there that I tried to post the image here but it requires a link (?) which I don't have because I've only posted the photo on my Youtube videos that I've put out links to below.

I have been dealing with a shadow person for about 2 years now. Somehow it is attached to my girlfriend who lives with me.

Here's a quick backstory of my girlfriend's family history that I don't want to go into detail about because my girlfriend doesn't want me to:
Her great grandfather was a witch hunter in a small town in Mexico, the witch cursed her grandmother who was a little girl, they killed the witch, other witches from the coven sought out revenge but they failed, her grandmother and my girlfriend have the same first and middle name.

Anyway, just exactly 3 days after my girlfriend first moved out of her family's house to move in with me, she experienced her first ever sleep walking. Lucky for her, I was awake at the time. She kept trying to walk out of the house and I stopped her. When I asked her where she's going, she just said "I have to go". Then she started whispering in tongue. It was only after about 20 minutes that she snapped out of it. A year after the incident we found a photo mentioned in the title on Google Street View. More detail and the photo, go to: 
  (just be aware that this video has 3 jump scares, 1 at the beginning, 1 before the story starts and 1 when I talk about demons. I apologize for the jumpscares!)

And for a bonus story of what has been happening until now since the sleep walking, check out 
   (for this one, there aren't any jump scares and it's only 4 minutes long)

I'm not promoting my videos, believe me. I just want to share my experience with the community and I'm not a good writer... For one year, my girlfriend and I have kept quiet on this and never showed the picture to anyone but very close friends.

I hope that the picture and our stories give you even more assurance that the shadow figures that you see are very real.

And I encourage that you do share the videos on social media to spread awareness! The shadow people phenomenon is not just a myth.

Last edited by sharedom22 (9/05/2017 3:40 pm)

Board footera