Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2018 3:01 pm  #1

They look like entirely translucent human beings

Hello all,

I am very glad to have found this website. I have been having experiences with shadow people for over a year now.

They don't come every night, but when they do, its tricky to make them go away.

They usually will enter through a wall in my bedroom. The wall from which they exit almost takes on a portal-like, whirlpool look to it. When they come out, they wander around my room generally causing mischief.

They don't look like silhouettes, however, like many of you describe. To me, they are full figured human beings, but transparent. The only way I can discern their shape/form is because they distort the empty space around them. As if they were moving statutes made of crystal glass.

What also makes my story different is they don't flee when I look at them, nor do they disappear when I turn the lights on. They stay, and hang out for a bit. They seem curious. Very rarely am I afraid of them, with the exception of a little residual fear of the unknown.

What makes my story, and belief in shadow people, so improbable is by my very nature I am a skeptic and cynic. I never believed in ghosts, spirits, or the supernatural growing up. Its only recently that I have been faced with such incontrovertible evidence of some other "reality" beyond what we, as humans, can perceive.

They also seem to be able to communicate with me through my thoughts. They can express their own thoughts by manipulating the thoughts inside of my head. Just putting this down in writing makes me feel like a crazy person, but I know I am not. I'm a high-achieving law student, no history of mental illness. I simply do not know how else to interpret the evidence that these shadow people exist.

Has anyone else experienced these translucent, clear versions of shadow people? I'd like to hear if anyone else has similar stories.

Thank you,
Jake

3/11/2018 10:13 pm  #2

Re: They look like entirely translucent human beings

Hi Jake,,
I too have experienced what I describe as a translucent shadow person. One night while I was experiencing what I believe the in between state of Hypnagogia, I looked up near the window and saw a 4 foot translucent being in the room. It seem to be like glass or water in the shape of a shadow being. I can tell you it scared the you know what out of me. It seemed only wanting to observe me and actually had a facial expression that looked calm and content. 
But most of my experiences have been with the dark shadow people. I do recall a portal on the wall one night with the shadow beings about. The shadow person that most sticks out for me is the  silhouette of a male shadow being in the hallway. As I kept watching him he suddenly noticed he was being watched and collapsed into a triangular shaped and with an unbelievable amount of speed shot down the hallway towards my daughter’s room. That was very bizarre.  I can tell you over the last five years I have not experienced any shadow people or translucent beings. This almost creates an anxiety because I’m wondering if all the experiences I’ve had are it or will they return one day. I am also a big skeptic and not mentally challenged so it’s good to hear from other people who are or have experienced these situations. But one theory I have, is that these shadow people are not actual physical entities that enter your room at night but are projections representing a visit into our physical world to observe and possibly modify our situations.

Thanks for listening

5/21/2019 12:38 am  #3

Omg, Jake I am experiencing the same thing to a "T" I see them better using my 3rd eye. I close my eyes and I see all of them coming out of a portal on one side of my bed out the wall and they walk around my bed to the other side and go through another portal. I also see men dressed in what looks like army gear even carrying a rifle and anytime I or the entity would try to communicate, one of the army men would get the entity away from me and pull it to the side and looked to me like he was yelling at it to not communicate with me. Also, some of them don't make the loop around my bed, some go into my bathroom mirror. And I know that's a portal because I have communicated with a young teenage male through it. I have to ask you. Do you hear some music playing when they come in and out of the portal from your wall?? This is so strange we are both experienced this!!! Please get back with me. Thanks, Monique

5/29/2019 11:18 am  #4

Seen them alot man none off you are crazy only way I can describe them is like when your eye starts to get watery but in the shape of a figure passing by it blurs whatever is behind it

6/08/2019 11:27 am  #5

Some people have also reported WHITE shadow people instead of black/grey/translucent.

They seem to run the gamut...

7/12/2019 11:38 am  #6

Don't think the white ones run anything to being honest...

I've seen them several times, and they seem more peaceful, less cold, if anything.
    First time was at a hospital at dusk, in an area between a dialysis centre and the operation rooms. It was about 4 feet tall, built like a child, and moved fast from the dialysis centre towards the operation rooms. I thought maybe it's the location, but I've not seen any there afterwards.Other times I've seen some they were behaving and "placed" just as other shadow people. Nothing much out of the ordinary, but I guess you just can't forget your first time.

The white ones come off less shy and more self-confident. They can have white smoke twirling off of them, leaving behind a short-lasting trail as they move. I've not seen any white shadow person stand still, they always seem to move.

The translucent ones are more common where I am now, and they are even more self-confident and bold than the white ones. They can be gorgeous to look at, seeing they're like crystal and deform everything behind them. It's not rare that they hang around on my furniture, or watch me sleep. Or just watch me in particular. They seem to know when I'm awake and when I'm not, sometimes even following me as I move from one area of the house to another. The cat sees them too and does not like them at all - he hisses loud as he can when he spots one. They seem to try to avoid having him alert us to them when they can and it's almost like a game by now.

7/23/2019 3:11 pm  #7

Yes, i usually close my eyes to see them better. Try getting an 8 once water bottle and see if you can see them there. Look into the bottom and rotate but be careful not impart energy, you could hurt them. They said they had never seen anyone do that before but if you see them 3rd eye I bet you can.

Board footera