Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2016 8:31 am  #1

New, but here for a reason

I grew up in a haunted house so i've always been used to seeing things. I see stuff wherever i go. I've figured out earl on that i'm sensitive to spirits. I see them so much i usually don't react more than just watching until just recently. I've seem more in the past 3 years than i ever have.While in my basement earlier this summer i was trying to get my cat to come up stairs,he looked to his right, so i turned my head and saw a black wall appear in the middle of the room. Then a dark black figure of a man with a hat and coat walked out of it and across the room and then disappeared.. I have seen things before like cloudy mist come out of a closet,even had a blanket pulled up off me and shook over top of me. But now things are getting really creepy. I am seeing a lot more shadow people, usually in my bedroom when i'm sleeping. Something wakes me up and when i turn and look i see them. The most recent was a couple nights ago ..I woke up and above the bottom of the bed was a cloudy mist, in it a sort of window opened and two skeleton arms with now hands and a skull came out, the eye sockets were larger than usual and it kept turning from side to side with it's mouth opening and closing as if it were observing me. That went on for 30 seconds, then it hovered above me moving to the headboard. I tried to touch it and it disappeared..So i spoke with a paranormal investigator last night, she gave me some things to try. But still i'm looking for answers..Has anyone else been through this or is now going through it. Any help is well appreciated.

Last edited by FreakShow (10/27/2016 10:42 am)

Board footera