Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2016 1:58 pm  #1

Shadow People first encounter

Hi,
So for the record I'm kinda new to this topic and I'm rather skeptical about this whole 'ghost' thingy.
But lately the shadow people experience got a little out of control and I'm starting to think that I'm going insane.

It all started maybe a week ago, I was sitting on windowsill (as I always do) just listening to music and watching cars passing by on the street. I felt..weird. Like someone was watching me. It wasn't scary tho, I just felt a little uncomfortable just as always if someone's staring at me. I turned my head and in a split second I saw a man I guess: black jeans, black hoodie and then he was gone. It happend two or three times that evening but I thought nothing of it. Just my imagination perhaps. Next evening same thing- well almost the same, cuz instead of a black figure I see a woman (and I'm certain of it): white jeans, white hoodie. And she's gone. 
Again I forgot about it for a next few days. 
But yesterday got me thinking- I was in the forest, just wanted to be alone, out of sight. And as I was walking the white figure run past me I only managed to see it in the last second before it vanished. 
I started wondering if this is really just my imagination or maybe sth else. 
Any ideas what are they, who are they and what do they want from me?
I have never seen them before only now.

1/09/2017 4:00 pm  #2

Re: Shadow People first encounter

Although you don't mention your age and it is not really necessary, It is interesting that you've only just started seeing these things.  Some people are psychic in waves.  I had three such periods.  First one as a toddler (astral projection, recall former life), the second in puberty (poltergeists) and the last one during my 20's. It was this last one that I began to see and sense "other people" watching me. You might be hitting a phase of psychic awareness, maybe even for the first time. Every person is different.

They may not want anything from you.  These other beings may have always been around but you hadn't the ability to see them until you entered into one of these phases. Or it is likely shadow beings and ghosts can sense your psychic energy and are attracted to it like moths to flame. 

From database development with the Official Shadow People Archives, I noticed that some people start seeing, particularly, shadow people when the person or family are undergoing some stressful event.  Divorce, alcohol/drug abuse, especially family discord are often catalyst for sightings of the more menacing, threatening entities. This is not always the case but It does seem that some kind of extraneous psychological change on the part of the witness has occurred that leads to openings of psychic events.

Board footera