Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 10:53 am  #1

Yellow eyes and the feeling of dread

So my question is that i had an experience dealing with what i believed to be a shadow person. I could barely make out the outline of the figure but what stood out more than anything was the glowing, as if neon yellow eyes and the feeling of just pure dread that poured over me. I was hoping if i came here someone might be able to help me understand what type of shadow person it was or why i was feeling the way i did. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.  

1/09/2017 11:16 am  #2

Re: Yellow eyes and the feeling of dread

Sorry for the late reply but I lost my password for this site and had one hell of a time recovering it.

I know the feeling of dread from these dark creatures only too well.  Often I didn't even have to see them to know "it" was there.  I would wake up in the middle of the night, KNOWING that something really nasty was in the room with me and would suddenly feel this intense dread come like a tidal wave.  The sensation was overwhelming.

The remaining dark hours of the night would left me totally awake and terrified.  I learned NOT to turn and look at "it" because I knew I would either pass out in fright as before or have a heart attack.  It happened about one to three times a year.  The last time it occurred, I finally repeated prayers that I learned in Catholic school over and over in my head.  It took about forty minutes but for the first time ever, the terrorizing fear, I felt from the being, lessened and I was able to fall back to sleep!

Prayer worked for me but I do believe that anything that breaks your focus on the terror you are feeling will work too.  Reciting a poem that you memorize, words from a song...repeating over and over in your mind gives your brain a focal point away from the "dread" and once your fear lessen, the spell is broken...but like I said before, it still took me forty minutes of prayer before I finally realized the dread was decreasing and I was winning.

In hindsight, I think what was happening was that the entity in my room those nights was siphoning the emotional energy from the terror it created and the sense of dread I felt.  In fact I called these attacks, Night Sieges, because I felt dread and terror that plagued me for hours.  Often til dawn.

Another thing that works for people is mentally creating a barrier around yourself with protective light.  One brave soul told me that after years of these night sieges, he learned to image a huge sword between him and the entity for protection, threatening to use it if the entity attacked.  The being never returned. 

So on some level this is a totally psychological war: a real being manipulating a stalemate position to our flight or fight responses leaving us feeling hopeless that we can save ourselves from what feels like imminent attack.  We wait in terror for the inevitable which never happens but in which we suffer for hours waiting.  Since emotions have energy, the beings drain it from us as we release it during the hours of suffering we endure.  Siphoning off the energy gives them the power to be able to manifest themselves more in our plane so they come back to repeat the process.  It was a viscous cycle I went through for 15 years until I mentally said those prayer over and over and over.  It never returned and the last night siege, for me, was over 30 years ago. Good f**kin' riddance!

Hope this helps, OmenNightmare

3/25/2017 9:08 am  #3

Re: Yellow eyes and the feeling of dread

I saw them when I was young, I didn't know anything about them. I thought I was seeing things.

Board footera