Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2018 12:40 am  #1

My encounter with Shadow People and green orb

I have been visited by shadow people numerous times and have always been paralyzed with fear, however, this experience was unlike any I have ever had. I was not paralyzed in fear and actually extended my hand through one of the figures. Not only did I see four figures and a demonic cat with red eyes attached to the wall above the window, a green orb appeared. I was so shocked by the experience I immediately drew a picture of what I saw and wrote in my journal a very detailed account of what happened. This is not some story I made up, this did happen to me. I have not been visited since this last occurrence. I have two Ph.D's, one in Medicine and one in Divinity. I have an IQ of 149 and I have 70 published works. I have been reluctant to discuss this with anyone who has not brought it up first due to the fear of being shunned. My written account of the events are on my Booksie site, in the hope that someone had the same experience and we could discuss it, this has not happened.

Around 2:40 to 2:45 am December 6th 2014 I was dreaming of my Grandmother and I was talking in my sleep. I know I was because I have done so for a long time and I hear myself talking in my sleep but do not realize I am asleep. I asked her a question, some question about does she love me or something related to that. At that moment I saw a grayish creature upon the top left of the window. It was small about the size of a large cat or small dog, had a human/demonic looking head with gray skin and reddish eyes and brought instant fear to me. It had thin arms and legs and was in a crouched like sitting position sort of like a cat poised to strike. Oddly it was attached to the wall as if it were defying gravity and was facing downward and to the right, like a crooked painting on the wall it perched. After I saw it and it made contact with my eyes, I instantly had a sense of complete fear and felt almost frozen with fear. I did not move but then on the right side of the bed, from the perspective of one sleeping, in the corner of the room was a green laser looking light that seemed to be shining in all directions but not at once, as if it were scanning the room. It was very much like a laser bar scanner’s beam of laser light but was an intense light green. The scanning only lasted for about five seconds, then the light went out and emerged was a ball of green light, not as bright as the light that was scanning or emanating in different directions. The ball was about the size of a softball, or maybe slightly larger but smaller than a bowling ball. It moved quite fluidly, smoothly and at a steady rate at about waist level from the corner that it originated from straight up to waist height then it hovered horizontally along the right side of the bed until it reached the end of the bed, turned left and went to the front center of the bed, then started moving towards me.  I was in an upright position when I saw the green scanning light trying to look over the bed without moving too much because I did not want to interfere or scare whatever it was away if that makes any sense. I was curious and had an open mind about the existence of other dimensions etc. I was laying on my right side with my right arm supporting my body perching me up some when the green ball instantly lost all color and changed to the exact shape of a person with nobody. The person was a silhouette which was difficult to see through like smoke or like looking through translucent glass with a black cloud around it. I made a decision that since I had seen this green ball several other times over the past few years and since it had never come close to me that I would attempt to feel it. I raised my left hand and passed it through the black cloud that surrounded the silhouette which looked like translucent glass and the object instantly disappeared and I felt nothing, no form, no cold, no hot, just air. I then said out loud it’s okay, I am not going to harm you, all are welcome, your safe here.

I had said that exact same thing several weeks ago when I noticed four or five black gaseous shadows of people around the bed, whose bodies were the same shape as a human but were elongated or stretched. I have seen these dark shadows on many occasions over the past year and it hasn’t been until recently that I read about the existence or supposed existence of what is called shadow people. The description I read online was exactly the same thing I have seen many times, and when I first started seeing them I was so fear stricken that I could not move, but now I am not afraid and when I do see them I tell them, it’s okay, your safe, I am not going to hurt you, all are welcome here. I know it sounds like I need a Thorazine drip or a lobotomy but this is what I saw and I believe what I saw. I was not asleep because I was sitting up leaning on my right arm, looking around and as soon as I passed my hand through the silhouette and it disappeared, I got out of bed, used the bathroom and got a flashlight and put it in bed with me. By this time, it was a little after 3 am and I did not see anything else. I am as clueless as anyone could be but there are things about our universe we do not understand or things that are beyond our comprehension and our wildest dreams. I personally believe that when we die our spirit or soul whatever you may call it, or consciousness transcends to a different plane of existence, another dimension, and a higher one. These souls can see us and sometimes even interact with us but since we are in a dimension lower than them, we cannot interact with them at all, hence when I tried to touch the translucent silhouette of a person it disappeared instantly. I don’t know if perhaps some other beings if I can classify it as that, are able to transcend between two different planes of both consciousness and dimensions. As I was saying about death, when we are alive we are bound to a spiritual Earth-bound plane and in death we transcend to another sphere of consciousness in another dimension. Like I mention before, this is just my own thoughts and theory. I would love to know if anyone has had an experience even remotely similar and I am completely open to all comments, good, bad, ugly, pretty I don’t’ care, all I care about is knowing the truth. I just want to know. But there is also one thing about knowing that bothers me, it seems to come at a price. The more I pay attention to these occurrences, the more I interact with these occurrences, the more frequent they are happening and the more spectacular things are becoming. I knew that another dimension or sphere of consciousness exists because shortly after my grandfather died I heard very loud bands or slams in the kitchen for about 6 months after he had passed away. It sounded like a can of soup being slammed on the counter. I had no pets at that time and I was the only one who was in my new home. What is strange is that my grandfather lived in a tiny trailer, very small only 8 by 30 feet. I think it was an old construction trailer, but anyway, he died of asbestosis and emphysema and he basically starved himself to death after he Father died a month earlier, he just lost all will to live. I watched him go downhill quick and my Mother called me one night at work and said she was on her way home from the veteran’s hospital with pop in the car, he wants to die at home. He had regained consciousness after the doctors had put a C PAP with pure oxygen on him for 48 hours to bring his CO2 levels down. He asked my Mother what was this thing on my face. She told him it’s a C PAP and it’s keeping you alive. He asked her what happens if I take it off, she said you will die. He said take it off and take me home. She drove like a race car driver, going well over 120 and was stopped by a state trooper, who was an idiot because he wanted to check with the VA Hospital first before letting her go, he could clearly see my grandfather dying in the passenger seat dressed in VA pajamas, and at this time he had lost consciousness as his CO2 levels continued to rise. She could not wait any longer and took off in her Volkswagen Passat at full speed, leaving the trooper behind. To make a long story short, my Mother asked my grandfather a few questions while he still could speak in the car. She asked him if he was scared and he said yes, she asked if it hurt he said no. That was about all he said as she raced to his little trailer so he could die in his own bed with his dog at one side and my Mother and me at the other holding his hand. I was at the trailer waiting, I drove about 140mph on the interstate in my mustang from the Hospital that I worked at, a trip that usually took 25 minutes, I made in under 10. As soon as she pulled up she screamed for me to get him in the house, I opened the passenger door, grabbed him and picked him up, which was extremely difficult since he was limp, although when I thought I was about to lose my grip his right hand gripped my shirt. That was the last action he made. I placed him in bed, we turned on his oxygen machine just to have an old familiar sound in the background got, harry his dog jumped into bed and was under his left hand. We talked to him about all the good times we had had with him over the years, recalling old memories and funny stories, and a little more than 4 hours later my grandfather took his last breath at 3:34 am. After his last breath, he made a look of complete horror on his face, a look that has haunted me since. My Mother was also horrified and looked at me, she said it’s okay, go with the angels. She was afraid he was fighting it, but it was over.  I truly believe it was his consciousness refusing to pass on, or it was his consciousness looking at the fires of hell. I don’t know, but it was the most scared horrid face I have ever seen. I have not seen anyone else die who made a face of horror after there last breath. We stripped his old pajamas off, gave him a nice bath, put new pajamas on him, his VA pajamas were his favorite, and we placed a ripped piece of cloth around his head and jaw to keep his mouth closed while the muscles began to set. He was cremated and his ashes are yet to be scattered. That was hard to talk about, but after he died we removed his trailer and I moved a new one in its place, a much larger of course. The kitchen is located exactly where his bed would have been if you place his old mobile home where I live now. That is where the loud noises came from and I didn’t associate it with him at all until it stopped and I talked with my Mother about it and she also felt his presence. So now I often say, hi Pop when I hear a strange noise in the house, but there have not been any noises in the house since a year after he died, only the occasional shadowy figures and the balls of green light. I know that my Grandfather, all of those whom I have loved that have passed on to the next higher dimension visit from time to time. It may be spooky at first, but once you become accustom to it and know what's going on, it becomes something to look forward to.

If anyone has an explanation other than sleep paralysis please email me at MichaelSipes76@yahoo.com

Board footera