Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2016 12:39 am  #1

Multiple experiences, same entity

All of my experiences have happened on my parents property in Wisconsin, built in the 1940's along a previous native ameican roadway and site to some previpus native ameican battles. Some events were witnessed by me, others were witnessed by friends and other membersbof my family.
My mom says they always saw a shadow that would escape around the corner of the garage outside, she said it didnt exactly feel menevolent at first but she felt that it was watching them. The first negative run in my family had with the shadow being on our property was in 1992, about two years after moving in and not long after I was born. My mom says that her and my father layed down in bed in the downstairs bedroom, my nursery was in the room above. After laying in bed for about ten minutes she said she heard footsteps in the bedroom upstairs followed by a deep gutteral growl coming through the baby monitor. she describes the growl as starting slow and almost crackled then getting louder as if it was coming through the monitor at her. Startled, and attempting to rationalize it, she looked to see if the dog was in the bedroom, she was asleep on the floor next to them. She attempted to wake my father who had already fallen asleep but could not seem to wake him up even after shoving him. She then went upstairs to see if I was alright, she said as she made her way up the stairs all of the hair on her body stood up, but she described her mood as no longer being terrified, but angry. She made her way toward my nursery and steamed out "Listen here you motherfucker, this is my family and I will not allow you to hurt my family! I will die one day and when I do I will come after you! You are NOT welcome here and if you don't leave I will make you leave." She said almost immediately iit felt different, she checked on me and I was OK.

While I'm not sure if it is related, I continued to have night terrors in that bedroom until I moved to a different bedroom in the house when I was about 7 - 8. I would stand in my room next to my bed staring at the wall screaming and would occasionally walk into e living room screaminf. While I don't remember anything except waing up terrified, my grandmother said I described there being a doorway that things would come out of on the wall by my bed. And my mom said she would have to take me into the living room and have me lay on the couch with a cold cloth over my forehead until I came out of it. In addition, my sisters refuse to this day to sleep in that room which is now a guest bedroom and my father says the few times he layer down in that room he had very vivid nightmares.

The first time I saw this entity myself was around 10 my parents were redoing the insulation and were working on insulation in the attic. There is no lighting up there and is not a usable space. I was curious and asked if I could go up there, my dad let me look u there from the ladder. I remember looking toward where one of the vents were to the outside, I could seethe light coming in, then i saw a shadow move from one corner of the space and block out the light from the vent as it moved across the length of that side of the attic. I was absolutely filled with terror and climbed down as fast as I could.

I continued to see the shadow person in areas, particularly outside near the garage, it would typically disappear around corners and in through the garage door when it was open.  My dads shop is connected to the garage and he on multiple occasions oould talk about seeing it. It also seemed to hang around in the garage attic where I would keep all of my summer/outdoor/pool toys.

In middle school I had a Halloween party for my friends, we had most of the party in the garage so we could do the fun messy activities iin a space we didnt have to worry about getting fake blood or water all over. The day of, my mom asked to bring some stuff in from the garage, i went out there to gather it, and immediately felt watched. I tried to hurry, but as i was leaving thr stereo turned on to a track on the halloween CD to children singing ring around the rosary, i was nowhere near the sereo at any point and the track that was playing was neither the track that it was set to before and it was in the middle of the CD.  A bouncy ball then rolled past me as i was hurrying out of the garage door.
We continued to see shadows around but nothing major really happened for awhile, at least not with the shadow being or events i would attribute to it. There were plenty of other airings and experiences with other ghosts, one being with a woman, others with the man that built/died in the house and my great grandfather. It seems strange to some but me, my mother, grandmother, her mother and going back to her grandmother have all been very sensitive to these kinds of things, and most ghosts I have seen have not been malevolent, and we typically don't think much of them. But this shadow being is not human, I'm not sure what it is, but I would describe its energy as being a void. When it is around it is more than it just being there, it feels like it simultaneously terrifies you and sucks you dry. Its unmistakable once you have experienced iit.

Events really picked up around the time I turned 20, a major turning point being one day, me and three of my friends were smoking hookah in my dads shop, nothing funky in it, just normal shish, I swear there were no drugs involved in this. I remember at one point feeling like i was being watched and it never disipated, i didnt realy think much of it until i looked across the room where my dad had one of those large convex mirrors like you see in gas stations hanging on the wall. This mirror was heavy, about three feet across, and was hangng on the center of the far wall. as I looked into it, I noticed a large shadow, almost a void in the corner of the room behind me, it was literally blocking out the chimney behind it. My eyes got big and as I was about to say something my friend across from me who was wide eyed and white as a ghost,  was staring at two corner behind me told me to shh, the other girls looked and we were all sitting there frozen with fear as the saw what was there too, the mirror then started moving side to side. I shouted out "go away! You are not welcome here" and got up and left the shop. We returned about two hours later with my parents to retrieve our stuff. I made a point to check and see if there was any possible way a draft could have moved the mirror. But it was heavy and the windows were closed. Even still, the mirror could not have been moved by just wind, especially with the degree it was moving.

Not more than a few days later my dad told me he was in his shop working on an ice machine and he felt someone behind him, he looked and saw a fleeing shadow. He returned to work and a few minutes later heard a squeal like a pig squeal right behind him. He said it creeped him out, but said to the entity that he was trying to work and that he didn't care if it stayed there but it had to leave him alone because he didn't have time for games.
A few weeks later, my dad's friend was house sitting for us while we were on vacation . he told us that one night he was sitting on the deck smoking a cigarette when his hair just stood on end. our dog (a German Sheppard /husky mix) got up and stood in front of him facing the outside of the deck with all of his hair raised and was growling with teeth at what seemed to be nothing in front of him, he told us he had to catch the dog in mid air because he tried to jump at something over the railing of the deck and that he was very creeped out.  It was around that time that my mom said she a couple times saw the dog run around the corner of the garage chasing what looked like a shadow.  She also experienced him growling out the glass door and when we went to look, we saw nothing.

About a month after the incident my dads friend had, I had another incident around 2-230am, it was a warm summer night and I was reading in bed with my window open when I heard a deep slow gutteral growl outside my window, it seemed to be right there and felt like it came through me, I looked out but it was pitch black and I shouted that it was not welcome. I quickly shut the window and blinds and tried to return to my book, but was utterly terrified all I could think was how this happened to my mom almost 20 years earlier to the date and in the same room. Difference being she heard it through my baby monitor and I heard it y my open window. It sounded exactly how my mother described the growl and the way i would describe what i heard was almost like a lion, that deep gutteral grr that stats slow and low and gets louder and stronger through the finish. I felt like I wasn't alone and so I again, this time very sternly said, "leave, you are NOT welcome here!" Not kidding, I saw my door handle turn then the door opened. That night I ordered 3 sage sticks online and smudged the house and the garage, however I was unable to get into the attic of the house because it is only accessible by a tall ladder through a panel in the ceiling. I smudged every 6 moths until I moved out of state about a year and a half later. During that period my mom and I no longer experienced the same severe migraines, I didn't get sick as much and there was no enexplained events around the property, before, trust me, it would take me hours to tell you everything we all experienced in that house. Although a lot I wouldn't relate to the shadow being.

About 9 months after I moved out my parents started experiencing thins again and that winter my dad told me he experienced hhr same growl we had heard when he went to wake up my mom from a nap. She had been asleep for 7 hours with a severe migraine  when my dad opened the door he heard the growl and felt something come at him. He turned the light on to be sure it wasn't the dog but there was nothing in the room. He said he had to practically pick up my mom shaki b her to wake her up. She described bad nightmares and had no idea he was rummaging around the room with the light on.

They kept having weird accidents around the house following. Like somehow the nozzle for the hose was turned to full blast in the middle of winter flooding the driveway and patio freezing over, etc.
She asks me to smudge eerytime I come home and visit which seems to help

Board footera