Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2016 2:23 am  #1

Getting chased around by a shadow person when they sit on your bed

Hello, I have been seeing shadow people for about eight years now, i´m always trying to find a story that will give me comfort that I´m not alone with seeing this dark entity. Online I have read a ton of story i want to know if anyone can make since of this one thing that happens to me when i see shadow people. Their are still a lot of question i have but this is why I can´t demises the fear of them actually being real and wanting to use me for something.
All right this started when i was about ten at this point i only had the feeling of someone watching me and seeing shadow people walk back and forth form my room to my brothers at night when i stood on the stairs leading to my bedroom. when things started to pick up to the most dark point i would always wake up about one in the morning i would try and be brave and stay in my bed but attacked to my bedroom was a bathroom were i would feel something staring right at me and hear things move around, this may sound like im a nut cake but even the toilet would flush we had no pluming problems. I would bolt out of bed and run down the steps to lay in my youngest brothers bed. Were i would hear the sound of a mand slowly walk down the steps. then when the noise stoped i would feel something on the bed, This is what im asking something did not paralyzed me yet i can still move but something will crawl into my side it feels like my hip has a hole running thought it and their is a draft or it has fallen a sleep . this no longer happens but it was one of the wriedes things that happens. can someone make since of this please

Board footera