Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2016 6:29 am  #1

I think my job gave me a shadow people infestation

About 2 years ago, I was working in a facility for young troubled teens. I was doing third shift security at the time, and all of us working there would share stories about creepy stuff we saw here and there throughout the night. I began to notice that most all of the stories would all share very similar details to each other. Describing things in a way that seemed they were seeing the same entity(s). My personal mind fuckery happened one night when I was sitting in front of one of the rooms, when this girl gets up out of the bottom bunk, looking like she was going to use the bathroom, walk directly towards me and then disappeared as soon as she hit the light from the hallway,
This wasn't a shadow person, though I did see plenty of those throughout my time there, but this was a full on being. She had a striped night gown on, and had blonde hair. she was also smiling at me as she faded away. The whole thing was silent too, not a sound from the bunk bed creaking as she got up, or footsteps or anything.
     The craziest part of all this came about a year later...
I transferred to another location in the same company and one of the kids there was originally placed in the same place I used to work at.  This girl has a huge affinity for this type of stuff, she would regularly play with an Ouija board, and always told everyone else she could see all sorts of stuff, communicate with them, even summon them. I thought she was full of shit, but we were talking once, and got on this subject. I began to tell her the story of the girl I saw, and she cut me off. Practically finishing the story for me. She knew this girls hair color, what she was wearing, and last thing she said before I had all my hair raised was "she was probably smiling at you too, huh?"

Apparently this shadowy girl would try to 'play' with her, and would hurt her when she wouldn't, or if she ignored her. She would scratch her and bite her and things. Now I don't put it past any of these kids to self-harm and lie about it in ridiculous ways. but when this girl self harmed it was DEEP cuts, so little scratches weren't something she would typically do to herself on purpose.

Anyways, I've been seeing various different shadowy things, getting steadily more frequent, as well hearing low-key inaudible conversations like they are talking about me behind my back. I've seen them standing in door frames, or walk past an open door while staring in my direction (those ones are the worst), shadows unnaturally  shrinking into a wall, like an hourglass running out of sand. When I'm out and about I'll see them in otherwise empty cars, like they're on a stake out. They've been across fields, or parking lots, staring at me. It's like they get off, by mostly just staring at me. I've seen stuff since I was very little. My mom has told me stories of creepy shit I would tell her, when I was super young. My mom is very religious so she would always follow up with a statement about our family being very spiritual and have that type of a link to the world. It never went away with age either, BUT after working at that place afore mentioned, It has just gotten CRAZY. My girlfriend has seen the same stuff too, like exactly the same stuff. We live together so it sorta makes sense. Still, why would me and her (not to mention everyone at that place I worked at) see almost identical things? 

This has to be more than just hallucinations. I know your brain makes things up when there's a lack of stimuli (ergo, night time=right time for seeing things) but this has to be something more than that, and I think I picked it up at that place. My girlfriend worked there too, and she is more freaked by them than I. I kinda think they're interesting. but again, I'm used to seeing weird stuff. 

Side note, the apartment we currently live in, where we've both seen the most activity from these things, when we first moved in we noticed crosses all over various parts of the apartment, mostly the walls, made from olive oil we think. But also one that was carved into the marble sink...dunno if that applies to this at all, but...hella creepy

Board footera