Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2015 2:25 pm  #1

Shadow Encounter Need Help

So about 3 years ago i believe i encountered a strange shadow being.  From what i have read they are usually shy avoid direct eye contact and attempt to avoid encounters with the living.  Well when i was about 18 i was sitting in my room watching a movie (i was alone) when i suddenly felt a chill creep up my spine and my room became very cold.  I had not encountered before nor was i very into ghost or spirits.  I felt like something was watching me and began to get paranoid and began to turn around to look behind me.  I looked out my window and saw what i believe to have been a shadow person. It startled me and i clamored back off my bed and fell on the floor and for what seemed like a very long time i was staring into a shadow shaped like a man and then my door swung open and my mother walked in i looked to see who opened the door and when i looked back and it was gone.

well almost three years later and im still a little paranoid of the dark and this shadow person and have often had small encounters with what i believe to be the same person.

now this is the part where it gets strange and why i need help about 2 or 3 months ago a few of my friends i hang out with decided to go exploring an old abandoned mill and against my better judgement i went. for the first ten minutes there was nothing  just the sound of us breathing through gas masks.  so we decided to create a circle to contact the dead a friend of mine called out to it and we looked around for anything when suddenly the temperature dropped everyone noticed and my friend began to call to it again this time trying to antagonize it when the person to my left fainted and the circle broke.  Well at that moment behind my friend across from i saw a shadowy figure and i froze i was terrified and couldnt move but no one noticed when my friend who was leading the circle noticed.

from this point forward this is an account from here because i dont remember any of this.  I was staring into it i was sweating unresponsive to anyone calling out to me and it didnt move so she decided that touching me to get my attention was a good idea and thats when i snapped out of it. when she touched me i screamed, pulled away from her and wiped my head around looked at her startling her into tears.  we decided it would be a good time to leave and i had driven up the the mill but didnt feel up to driving i felt weak and ill so i let my buddy drive home and i fell asleep. according to them i was mumbling in my sleep and i have begun seeing it and feeling that crawling down my spine  and the feeling of someone watching me and my friend (the female) has felt and seen the same thing. I was wondering if anyone had any insight into anything similar or away to make it go away.

12/27/2015 1:20 pm  #2

Re: Shadow Encounter Need Help

Now, unless this is absolute bullsh*t, I suppose all you can do is absolutely nothing.

12/28/2015 2:42 pm  #3

Re: Shadow Encounter Need Help

A caveat: This is all just from my own personal understanding and experience. I'm nit any kind of expert on thismstuff and I could easily be disproven by others whom know a lot more.
Okay first off, sorry that guy was a dick to you. You didn't deserve that, and he was probably scared.
Second, yeah there are plenty of things you can do. First off, to understand why this is happening. Shadow men are just a natural pitfall of this world, they're around all the time just like pickpockets and germs, and all you can do is to make yourself less and less vulnerable. Just like bullies or any other predator, these guys are going to pick on you because you're making it rewarding for them, albeit accidentally.
So what you can do is, first, know that they can't actually harm you. In the worst worst case it coukd ever get no worse than a small scratch or one bruise, of which I'm sure you've had plenty and it's no big deal by now. What they CAN do that's dangerous is to trick you into hurting yourself, either by running around in the dark like a maniac or by keeping you from sleeping. But honestly both of these things never happen in more than 90% of cases.
Almost always they just want to cause fear and suffering to you.
So you need to just become a different kind of person who knows he no longer needs to be afraid of them. What helped for me was to learn the limits of their power, of which you already have some idea, and to learn spiritual defense methods, which even if they are BS, made me feel confident enough not to be a target anymore. I would recommend learning how to create a Merkaba (just search the term) and understanding how to send energy around to each of your chakras to sort of "strengthen your spine" and make yourself stand taller.

Board footera