Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2015 10:04 pm  #1

Shadow in my past

Hello! Shadow People were mentioned on Imgur today and it got me looking around, as I have experienced a shadow in my past. Twelve years ago when I lived with my father I would often experience a shadowy figure at night time. My computer was set up in the dining room, and it was open plan from the hallway behind, through to the kitchen on my right. Many nights I would be sitting at that computer and feel (and witness, in the corner of my eye) a shadowy presence moving from the hallway through to the kitchen. I was never scared of this shadow, but I felt charged with excitement sometimes when I saw it.
One night I was talking to a fellow on the internet using cameras, where I had it set up so I could also see myself. Relatively clearly, in the background, the person I was talking to and I both witnessed this shadow move from the hallway behind me to my right. It was nice to have someone else witness it with me! I have always wished I had been able to record that incident, to show people the shadow I saw on and off for a year or so.
I saw there is some discussion on other sites about whether these shadows are benevolent, neutral, or evil. I'm 100% sure mine was neutral (to me, at least). It was simply just there.

4/03/2015 3:58 pm  #2

Re: Shadow in my past

I have a few questions:
1. Do you think they are telepathic beings? In other words, can they read yours thoughts or give you certain impressions in your mind?
2. Have you seen one recently or do you think you'll see one again? The sightings seem to follow two patterns. The first case is where the shadow people inhabit a specific house. The second one is where pepole are "contactees" and the shadow people follow them their whole lives or at least a significant portion of it.

Interesting story, Bertrand Russell

Last edited by Bertrand Russell (4/03/2015 3:58 pm)

4/03/2015 4:42 pm  #3

Hi Bertrand,
First, I never (but) once got the impression that this being knew I was there, nor was there any indication of telepathy from my experience. I suppose that's why I always thought the entity was neutral. There was one time I thought maybe it became aware of me, I was very ill and had to go to work.. I felt a presence there behind me at the shop that day for a few hours. However I can't be sure it was the same at all (I was very ill), which is why I didn't incude it in my original post. So to answer your second question, I think the original shadow I saw was (at least mainly) simply occupying the space which just happens to be my father's house. I don't think I'll see this same one again, unless I stay at my fathers house again (very unlikely).
Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by Redmissar (4/03/2015 4:43 pm)

4/03/2015 5:34 pm  #4

Interesting Redmissar. Most accounts indicate that the shadow people gave off a "vibe," which is usually evil. Its like they could feel the beings intent or emotions. So a non-telephatic shadow being is interesting. 

4/16/2015 3:55 am  #5

Bertrand Russell wrote:

Interesting Redmissar. Most accounts indicate that the shadow people gave off a "vibe," which is usually evil. Its like they could feel the beings intent or emotions. So a non-telephatic shadow being is interesting. 

I think some people are confusing ghosts with the shadow beings and hence it may be why there are also lots of reports of these not being bad. Ghosts also can appear misty or some describe as shadows.   (Im not saying that's what this thread poster has certainly done but its possible that has happened with this though the part where he was sick and the being was hanging around then, tends to make me think it may be a shadow being as they probably would like it when the person is sick or even caused the sickness).

6/03/2015 10:28 pm  #6

they are real a shadow person attacked my with a shadow dog the shadow man was wearing a trench coat the dog was on a leash completly chain and toatly dark i was 8 im 25 now and im still scared of the dark because of this experince never has happend to me agin i was paralized in fear i couldnt even screem out even know i was staing up i felt if i screamed something bad would happen then the shadow dog bit my arm i didnt feel anything but it scared the shit out of me so i ran in my parents room and it was gone i relly want ot know what this this is it drives me crazy even talking about it to normal people brings me to tears because i know they dont belive me i wouldnt belive it either if i hadent seen it my self shadow people are real but what are they?

6/03/2015 10:57 pm  #7

Very interesting subject!

The one shadow person that I witnessed was just watching me.  I was shaken when I first saw him but don't think he was there to hurt or interact with me in any way. There was no "telepathic" communication between us, which to me, now, is a disappointment as in other people's experiences with them, seems to be commonplace.  Once I reacted to the vision of the shadowman, he disappeared immediately.  He was clearly a "neutral" energy; a watcher and nothing more.

goodbadyguy:  I have read a few stories in which a shadow man was accompanied by a shadow dog; it doesn't happen often but amazing when it does.  Even more unusual is that the dog 'bit' you and you didn't feel it.  That should probably tell you just how much a threat they really are.  No pun intended but their bark is worse than their bite... the shadow people, I mean.  There have been incidences in which shadow have indirectly hurt people but mostly because the victim becomes so scared they trip or run into walls or miss the doorways trying to leave the scene.

I don't know why we see shadow people but clearly the most 'evil' ones are there to cause fear, to feed off the energy that is released from that emotion and then use that energy to manifest themselves more intensely or aggressively.  That is why some people experience shadow visitations routinely.  Once the witness loses that fear when then shadow being appears, the shadows lose strength and usually leave for good. 

Take, care and don't be scared.

Sue Fowler

12/02/2018 4:43 pm  #8

That guy that fucking, I was standing in my kitchen in dream and sudenly I looked to the left and there he was with a dog, that was first and only time when I was paralysed and could not move. I had paralyse in dreams before but always succeded to move and break away from it. That was the bigest fear I felt when dealing with them so in instant I teleported outside flat and watched it from a distance about 300 meters, the worst experience I had.

Board footera