Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2016 4:38 pm  #1

information on the shadow man

hi i am writing a film based on these shadow beings. i have never experienced a sighting of these shadow people, well at least i don't think I have. For years my father and my sister told me that they would wake up in the middle of the night and see a shadow shaped man standing in their room staring at them. my father has also told me that he has seen a shadow passing him many, many times at night in different parts of the house throughout the years. his most recent experience was he got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and as he turned to go back to his bed, this shadow form was standing behind him. he let a roar out of him, obviously he got a fright. 
 If this is sleep paralysis ??? what confuses me about everything is why he keeps seeing these things while he is awake.
i have walked around the house at night to see if i can see them, probably not a good idea, the only thing i that ever happens to me is the build up of fear i get of 'what if' i see these things. but nothing. 

if anyone has any more information on these things that they could share with me i would be very grateful 

7/25/2016 12:37 am  #2

Re: information on the shadow man

I think you should make the movie, but not try to experience it. I have seen them a few times in my life briefly. They were nothing spectacular but the phenomena is very real. If you want to consult me about my experience I could tell you about it, but I would really not try to provoke one into action.

7/25/2016 9:56 am  #3

hey nick if you could fill me in on your experiences i would be extremely grateful. this subject fascinates me and i am eager to learn as much about these things as i can.
 i stated in my first post that i have never seen these shadow beings before, but forgot to mention does waking up with the feeling that someone has grabbed on to your foot fall into the same category of this sleep paralysis? i experienced that a couple of weeks back but i thought little of it. 
 i have created an email shadowpeopleresearch@gmail.com 
 if you or anyone else who reads this would like to share their experience with me. just pop me an email. it would be greatly appreciated and a big help

ed

8/21/2016 9:05 pm  #4

Hi, I don't expect anyone to be on right now but if you are on right now please contact me in private if you have any questions on shadow people. I know a lot about these paranormal beings and am willing to share my knowledge and experiences. I would never say that i am an expert on the topic because there are somethings that dont make sense to me such as locating them and where they come from. If it is any of your concern please message me privately.

-Kendric

8/26/2016 3:17 pm  #5

I, personally, have not encountered a SHADOW PERSON, however, there have been numerous reasons for me to believe that something has been following me since I lived in NJ....Always felt the house was HAUNTED, and each home after there always seemed to be a presence.  We used to joke about our house in IL that it had a BASEMENT man, and myself, and my sisters of friends would not go down there alone....Just a SOMEONE IS LOOKING AT ME feeling....
Flash to now ..I live in MD and my youngest son who is now 19 has been experiencing very odd things since he was 13.....
Today we actually discussed it at great length...not only does he frequentlhy see this SHADOW PERSON but his friends his brother and  most recently his girlfriend, (whom he never discussed this with)
My son has his bedroom in the BASEMENT so we have also named him the BASEMENT MAN....One of my sons friends was actually chased by him and went RIGHT THRU him.....Ben ran faster than lighting up the steps of the basement.
My sons drums have clanked while they are sitting down there...He has heard people walking upstairs when nobody is home. Another time my 2 sons came to the kitchen to get something to drink and all the cabinets were open.
I am going to get him to come on here as he can talk about his circumstances better than I can. I just find it all so odd as going back to my childhood, I always get that FEELING that cant be explained and for some reason whatever or whomever it is....has taken a liking to my son....
COMMENTS????

10/10/2016 4:21 pm  #6

You see, I have had many experiences. Many people are like 
"okay so your either incredibly paranoid or your now fearless" 
The thing is, with all my life being haunted by paranormal well anything, No, I am not fearless, I am more on the paranoid side majorly. It doesn't help I know Have insomnia... 

2/21/2019 5:57 am  #7

They can read your mind and mimic voices of people you know and also shapeshift to mimic the image of someone you know ( living or dead )  ...I have experienced this    and before seeing them there is always an intense feeling that someone is in the room with you , kind of a heavy static type feeling ... I do wonder if they are aliens , i wish there were more films out there on this subject , so much potential ;) .

Last edited by Grebbie (2/21/2019 6:07 am)

7/02/2019 6:11 pm  #8

I have been tormented every night for the past 4 and a half years by something I think is a shadow man. I hope it's not, but it sure sounds like that's what it is. Most of my disturbances are audible, I'll hear whispers, coughing, musical instruments, knocking, banging. Then about 30% of the time it's physical, meaning I'll feel something touch me, poke me, I've even been hit once. Only once I saw a figure standing at my bed as he slapped his hand on my comforter. 
I'd say about 95% of the disturbances come when I'm asleep, but there have been occasions when my phone would go flying and crash into the wall. As if someone picked it up and threw it.
I'm online looking for any information on how to get rid of it. I have been praying, I go to church every day, I've tried exorcisms, I really don't know what to do.

7/12/2019 12:21 pm  #9

How scared are you during your disturbances? I've found that the more scared you are, the more you pull negative entities towards you because you basically offer them a feast. A lot of them feed off of negative energy and you leak negative energy when you're afraid. 

I'd advice to clean up your place. Get rid of whatever needs gotten rid of and clean all that is filthy. Take care of yourself - if you could use some fresh clothes, haircut, or a clean shave, get one. When you feel like you're a "new you", burn white sage and spread the smoke throughout your house. Read up on reverse breathing techniques, and how to control your physical energy. Maybe place some reminders on this on your nightstand, perhaps on your ceiling and the wall at the end of your bed, so that if you do get woken up at night, you see your reminders. What you want to do really, is be able to discourage the shadow person that haunts you and no longer offer them what they want - the energy you leak when you are afraid. Getting to feel like you've got a fresh start is a great way to get rid of them since you feel more confident and really into the "today is THE day!"- mindset.

Another thing is righteous anger - basically start to realize that whatever is haunting you, is a trespasser in your house, disturbing your deserved sleep, messing up your life. And all uninvited. Stop feeling like some overpowered predator found its way into your life and you can't do anything because you're just a poor little helpless person. It wants you to think that and feel helpless, because that means it can feed off of your misery. Start feeling like it has no right to upset you, and get angry (righteous angry!) at it for having the audacity to come in and think it can rule over you.

And before you feel that I'm trying to stir up your life and worsen it, I know where I'm coming from. When spending time with family who are dealing with the same problems (things falling, dog being absolutely terrified, hallucinations), they always get afraid and the problem persists until I go towards wherever the dog came rushing from with the tail behind its legs. It has helped without exception, and I've not had a problem with them. Sure, I'm not going out to curse them out or declare a war. I tell them to get lost and stay away. And that's good enough. They're trespassers and while they sometimes like to prank, other times they go too far. And it's your right to send them off. Be sure of yourself and that you have the power to do so. You keeping it with you by being afraid of it, is proof of your power. You give off so much energy that it chooses to stay with you. Use the immense amount of powerful energy you have to reabsorb the energy through reverse breathing, and use it then to give you the strength to refuse playing to its hand.

Hope this helps! Good luck.

7/22/2019 11:56 am  #10

I've been interacting with them almost daily for over a year. but all the info I have is their claims about themselves. and my deductions about what is likely true, likely untrue...

their interest in us is entertainment and energy acquisition. I believe they are Cold Plasma lifeforms, very old but very slow to evolve.

There are different tribes. Whites, Greens, Blues, Yellows and the tall bike riders. The Whites and Greens use 'programs' to limit their behavior and produce human like response times to stimuli. these are who most people see. but the program takes away their sense of right and wrong. think of people with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

My belief is they reached a choke point in their civilization and created the program to survive. 

the Blues, Yellows (I have only met two of them) and Tall Bike Riders do not use the program and they are chill. But the Blues will put on a show with lots of TEETH when you first meet. About half of the Whites are actually Blues that want their tech and disguise themselves as Whites. 

The Greens cannot make their own humanoid like bodies so attack and take over Whites.

Blues are the most powerful and have blue energy bands but prefer living traditionally.

I like them all.

Board footera