Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2016 2:00 am  #1

Has anyone had a similar experience? Does anyone know what happened2us

I literally woke up in mid sentence communicating something to multiple "shadow-men".. Almost as if I was being interrogated.. As I regained full consciousness I suddenly believed that what I was seeing/doing was not real and I attempted to turn my body over to the other side and go back to sleep.. As I did this I said "What am I doing talking to you? You're not real.." Suddenly this.. Can I curse?? Sorry please forgive me, I don't have any other words at this moment.. Suddenly this fucking shadow-asshole.. Whatever the fuck it was.. GOT RIGHT IN MY FACE.. And said.. "I AM REAL."                         What a crazy fucking world.. What in the literal fuck is going on??!!!!!

Anyway... It get's crazier.. I can't believe I'm even posting this.. 
Another shadow-jerk somehow appeared to have shrink-ed itself and went right through my body and ENCASED itself within me.. I was literally paralyzed and stricken with so much fear that I couldn't even scream somehow.. I barely made a sound and yet I was trying my hardest to scream "HELP!" as loud as I could.. 

Then this story turns plain stupid.. I wish it would have been something else that happens next just because of how stupid I feel about saying this part.. The smart-ass shadow-fuck-face partially vanished but I could feel that he simply moved to the edge of my bed.. He then grabbed my feet and dragged my body until my feet were at least 6 inches off the bed.. I have no idea how far I was dragged.. I think I partially passed out.. Could have been a foot in total.. Could have been 3 feet.. Anyway this weirdo then ticked my feet left, and tocked my feet right like a grandfather clock.. That just annoys me to this day.. What the hell dude!!!????!?!!!? Next thing I know.. several seconds later they appear to have just vanished all together.. I could feel the ability to scream, and to run.. I was sure that they were gone.. As it turns out, I never saw them ever again.. However at that moment I was so scared, that I remained completely still.. I was terrified that I would provoke them to coming back and doing worse within an instant.. I waited for hours without moving it seemed.. I decided that if I was wrong, and they were still in the room, that atleast if I made it to the lamp on the nightstand that I would atleast be able to see my attackers... I finally gained enough strength and courage to dash to the lamp.. I almost broke it as I picked it up in the process.. The light came on and I saw nothing.. They really were gone.. I left the light on and curled up into a ball and rocked myself for hours until my mom got up.. 

There I said it.. I hope i get something useful out of this instead of nothing.. This experience kills me everyday.. I don't know if it was paranormal.. or secret shadow government stuff.. or aliens.. I have no idea.. but something happened that night.. I do know that I wasn't dreaming.. So don't bother telling me..

9/29/2016 6:05 am  #2

Re: Has anyone had a similar experience? Does anyone know what happened2us

If they say they are real then....they are definitely not real. You see in my day we didn't tolerate shadow people. if one came in my room and said he was real then i would bend that fucker over and teach him a lesson. it is usually the government behind everything though. if you are on your pc wear a tin foil hat otherwise they use the technology to listen to your thoughts. they plotted that gorilla shooting, they are funding people like keemstar. just be prepared to run. once they know that you know the truth they will be after you as well. RUN!!

10/10/2016 4:14 pm  #3

Re: Has anyone had a similar experience? Does anyone know what happened2us

O.o-To: Gamecast6:  I sense a conspiracy theorist... 

Board footera