Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2018 6:47 pm  #1

Complex Partial Seizures

Hello, I'm new here.
​So approximately 2 and 1/2 years ago I was diagnosed with Temporal Lobe Epilepsy with Complex Partial Seizures. Now, for those not familiar I will describe the typical CP seizure : it's basically  described as a ' rising epigastric sensation" this overwhelming feeling of intense unease that rises from your stomach and upward through your chest, and psychic auras - like deja-vu....well I have both of these, and more. Which is why I'm writing here. During my seizures(which since I have actually found medication that has been successful), I would feel like I was being pulled into another dimension. It would be  like the current room I was in.. but different. And there were people around me. However they weren't people exactly.. they were shadowy figures. They would try to talk to me and every time I would come out of one of my seizures I would desperately try to remember what they said but I couldn't.  Before my Dr.'s finally found a medication that worked, I had over 70 episodes like these. So they were PROBABLY just the seizures,  just wanted to see if anyone else had any other experiences like mine.  I'm now seizure free, and have been fore 2 years, but I still have very vivid dreams about these shadow people.

Board footera