Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2015 1:30 am  #1

Summoning

My girlfriend is deathly afraid of the shadow people and I am very intrigued as to what they are and their purpose in our world, as they only appear in dreams. I've been told they cannot be summoned they must come to you, but I rarely dream so that would be quite a long shot. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about how this might be possible I would like to give it a try. I'm not afraid of these beings benevolent or malevolent I don't care I'd like to interact with them myself and maybe find a way to dispel them so I can tell her how to do so. I'm fansinated by the subject and I'd like to experience it first hand. So please if any of you know how I can bring them to me let me know

7/03/2015 11:22 am  #2

Re: Summoning

Some folks are predisposed to seeing shadow people while others are not but hanging around someone who sees these beings alot would be my best advice.  And since shadow beings often 'attach' themselves to people who are vulnerable, usually someone whose energy they can drain, you might be lucky enough to bring one home with you.

I would not wish this on anyone, however.  Shadow people can be damn difficult to get rid of and worse, they truly mess with your sleep.

Sue

8/03/2015 12:20 pm  #3

Recently I was talking with a relatively new acquaintence and the conversation turned to when I had settled into the area, a semi-rural suburb. I was describing the move and made a quick comment about a strange incident that occurred one evening when I was alone in the house and unpacking; we had not yet moved in.  Since I am a little reticent to talk about "paranormal" occurences with people whose opinions of these topics I am unsure, I said "But that's another story".

The conversation found its way back to the strange incident and I began to tell him the story.  I was alone in the house. It was in late November about nine o'clock in the evening. The house was all dark with only the kitchen lights on. I was unpacking boxes and making decisions about what should go into which cabinet.  I remember I was standing at the sink which faces the door to the living room. Out of the corner of my left eye I thought I saw something moving across the door. I wondered if there was someone else in the house. And at the thought I experienced a somatic reaction, maybe "fight or flight". I did turn on the lights and looked in all the rooms but found no one and no evidence that the house had been entered. I turned off the lights in the other rooms and returned to the kitchen. I went about my work and was at the sink again when I looked up towards the door and saw an image, stationary, close to the right side of the door. At the top of it I could barely see what looked like a hat. A hat that a man might have worn in the 1930s. Then I saw that the image was in the shape of a man, very tall, almost seven feet, but with no features.

My friend had an OMG moment and said "It must have been a shadow man". This was the first time I had heard that term. Of course there was more to our conversation. 

I got to my MBP and googled Shadow Man. This is how I came to find you.

8/08/2015 3:47 pm  #4

Welcome aboard, Pocantico.  I never discussed my few but very intense paranormal experiences with anyone as, growing up in the fifties and sixties, one was not considered normal if the mentioned ghosts and ufos, let alone admit you had experiences first hand.  It was a quick way to find yourself not only friendless but regarded mentally ill.  It wasn't until the advent of the internet chat rooms that allowed anonymity that the subject of the paranormal exploded.  A lot of us did not have a name for those "things in the dark" until then.

The hatman you saw must have filled up the doorway. How long did the hatman stay in the there, how did it leave?  Was this a one time experience or did you ever see it again? 

Very interesting.

Sue Fowler

8/11/2015 9:40 am  #5

I would say I was aware of the Hat Man  in the doorway for, maybe, 15-20 seconds before the image abruptly disappeared. He may have just moved, but as I said, the rest of the house was in darkness and I don't remember looking.
I have noticed similar dark, fleeting, movements over time but none has been as large and stationary as on that night.

There was another unusual incident that occurred that no one has been able to explain. It involved a heavy chest in the living room which was found to have been moved a few feet from its original location, and its position altered as well.  No one in the house at the time will admit to having moved it. (A prank, maybe ?) In any case, I have wondered if the Hat Man had anything to do with it.  

10/29/2015 6:16 pm  #6

Hello. Another encounter, I believe.
A couple of weeks ago, in the evening, I was walking through the living room which was dark and only lit by lights from another room.
My eye caught what I thought was some movement to my right. I stopped to look. I saw nothing but I had a very strong visceral reaction; a chill went over my body and I could feel the goose-bumps with erected hairs on my arms. I was alarmed and started to leave, but decided to stop and allow myself to be confronted.
Well, I guess I wasn't ready to be received because nothing at all happened.
Just another brief encounter, I guess. 

12/29/2015 12:24 pm  #7

Hey, this may seem random but at any point did your left arm start twitching?

1/26/2016 1:28 am  #8

Shadow people can be called on but it's risky. There is always a price. The only way to fight them off is spiritually. But it can also make them either mad or make them want to hang around you more.

1/26/2016 1:32 am  #9

I have a shadow person that is around me all the time.😐 Oh yeah sometimes a shadow person can be someone that passed away watching over you.

Board footera