Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2018 5:55 pm  #1

My Experience of a Negative Shadow Figure

I was only told about these today but have been experiencing the presence of a shadowy figure for a lot of my life. To describe my experience, I would wake up in the middle of the night and look across the room to see a shadowy figure standing somewhere in the room. It was always somewhere random, never a pattern. To describe the figure, it always seemed like it was a male, he was very tall but not unproportionate, being set as though in weight in correct proportions to being over 6 or 7 feet tall. He often showed up in my bedroom, but he would show up in other places if I spent multiple nights there. As soon as he appeared the first time I turned away in fear. Upon doing so, instead of slowly moving closer as he had been doing, he rushed across the room and grabbed me. Where ever he grabbed me, arm, leg, ankle, throat, would burn for hours afterward. There was no sound, his intentions were not made known, he just grabbed me and after a few moments kind of disappeared. If I lay still and don't move when he appears he will slowly approach my bed or wherever I am sleeping. He seems to glide, not really walk. I don't know if he has legs or feet, to begin with. He will reach my bedside and lean over me, as though he is staring at me(I can see no eyes). He remains there for a random amount of time, I never know for sure but it feels like hours. He never visits more than once a night, but I have experienced him appearing every night for over a month. I'm not sure what other details I can provide but I want to discuss this with people who have had similar experiences and answer questions that may bring more detail to this, possibly in assistance of understanding it better.

11/29/2018 4:38 pm  #2

Re: My Experience of a Negative Shadow Figure

Well there are how to say shadow people that wonder around, there is more species of course, those who walk around are still young and want  to explore. Just don't be haste with him and afraid, try to accept him or just think about some questions you want him to answer, see how that will work out

Board footera