Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2019 7:12 am  #1

I think I saw one of these shadow people

I was watching this documentary, "Shadow People" just for fun, not really knowing what it was about. I was shocked to see and hear about something very familiar to what I experienced as a child. One night when I was very young I remember being awakened by something and there in the hallway was a figure. It looked like a man, not very tall though, average to maybe a little short. What I remember precisely was a strange wide brimmed hat he was wearing. It was kind of like a bowler but the brim was wide and flat. It scared the hell out of me. I turned my bed and shut my eyes shut tight. When I opened my eyes again it was gone. The image has always stayed with me. It was alot like the image they described in the documentary. Later in life I also saw dogs and images of people out of the corner of my eye. It releaves me others have seen the same thing.

1/16/2019 8:15 am  #2

Re: I think I saw one of these shadow people

It is a relief to know you are not alone.  Most people often do not speak of their experience to anyone for fear of being labeled either a liar or mentally unstable so a person is left wondering if he or she is the only one with the experience.  It can make one feel isolated.

No need to worry, there are a lot of us here with similar experiences.  Hat man shadow sightings are one of the most common.

Sue Fowler

1/16/2019 12:23 pm  #3

Re: I think I saw one of these shadow people

I told a doctor once and she acted like I wasn't telling the whole truth. Never mentioned it again until now.

Board footera