Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2019 5:28 pm  #1

My astral experience's with, powerful shadow beings.

Ok, this may be a little untraditional, but this is an experience I had in the astral plane, I often astral project from dreams, and traverse the astral plane, and in some cases, I am pulled into astral worlds, such is the case with these experiences. I found myself standing in the middle of a dark city, it was in ruins, I started walking down this long road, the sky was pitch black, there were whar appeared to be lost souls roaming the streets, and everything was eveloped in a faint pale blue glow so even though the sky was pitch black you could still see, I kept walking down this road everything was in ruins, the city was quiet, there was a building at the end of the road, the closer I got, the more entranced by it I felt, I felt as if I was falling into a daze, once I, finally made it to the building, I opened the door, and as I stepped inside, I was surprised to see that the inside, of this building was unscathed unlike everything outside, it was a white room, that looked like, a check in station at a hospital, I went up to the window, and asked what this place was, and the girl at the window looked at me smiling, and then her expression changed, and she looked me dead in the eyes, and with a look I will never forget, and screamed, "this is not a dream, run!" Then as I tried to escape, I was surrounded by people in white coats, I put my hand out towards them, and yelled "get back!", and they all fell down, but they got back up, and started coming towards me again, so again I yelled with my hand out, "get back!" I took that opertunity to run out the door, I started running down that road, and the white coats started chasing me, so I took a hard right off the road, and ran into this ruined parking garage, and about halfway up, I encountered a being that felt all to familiar, he was a shadow being, I have encountered throughout my life, he was disguised as a skinny man in a nice suit, with slicked back hair, and a fancy mustache, he was black, and white, like someone from a black, and white movie, he was flickering in, and out, I intuitively knew who he was, I could never forget that presence, I looked him in the eyes, and said, "It's you" I took up a fighting stance, (I have practiced martial arts in the past) we stood their, and stared at each other for awhile, I made the first move, I went towards him, and then I was hit with this unbelievable pressure, it felt like the gravity was really heavy, pushing down on me, I could barely move, so I looked deep within myself, I showed no fear, and embraced my emotions (I practice an ability known, as energy manipulation, and I learned how to tap into a higher energy, the Chinese refer to as shen, it's an emotional energy, that is golden in color, the key emotion is love, but it can be combined with other emotions to reach a higher state, like the emotion, you get when you refuse to be held down any longer) my energy started to boil, I was enveloped in a golden glow, and I was able to resist the pressure, I went in for the attack, and started trying to hit him, he kept dodging all of my attacks, but then my emotions flared up even higher, I became even faster, and I finally landed a hit, I punched him in the face, as hard as I could, but all it did was jerk his head back, to the side, then, he looked at me with a sinister smirk, I was startled, (I have encountered weaker negative entities in the astral before, and none were able to take a hit like that from me, at full power) and woke up. That was my first really crazy experience I had with astral projection.

Now for my next experience, this is when I finally saw his true form, along with 2 others.

I encountered him again in another experience I was in that ruined world again, one of the lost souls, that were trapped in that world was trying to get away from him, he told me, that he had stolen something important from him, and he needed to escape, I tried to help him escape, but in the crowd of lost souls, I could see him, and two others coming after me, he looked the same as in my other experience, and they looked similar to him, but had different features, but they were both black, and white, and flickering, we kept running until we came, across this old highway bridge, I told him to run, and get out of there, and I stayed to fight them to protect the soul that needed my help, they appeared in front of me him, in the middle, and the other 2 on each side of him, I knew that form was a disguise so I told them to show their true forms, then he turned into a large hooded being of pure darkness with glowing white eyes, the one to his left turned into a large being of darkness with horns that resembled dead tree branches, the one to his right was a large dark being, with what looked like bull horns, they all had glowing white eyes, and a white glow around them, I atempted, to face them, I wasn't afraid, but they simultaneously, lifted their right hand, sending me, into a black lake, before I could prepare myself for the fight, I tried not to go under, but black gooey hands, started pulling me under, where, I experienced horrible nightmares until I woke up. I decided I would call that river the abyss, I also call that world of his dark earth, because it looks like our world, but dark, and ruined, almost like a parallel dimension to our world, it peaked my interest, and I kept trying to find people who have had similar experiences, to no avail, but I did delve deep into research to find out more about these beings, they definitely seem to be at the top of food chain in regards to shadow beings, I feel like those experiences, were important, I encountered these beings for a reason, and I plan to keep trying to find out more, and gain a better understanding of who they are, and why they have shown interest in me.

5/30/2019 3:43 pm  #2

Re: My astral experience's with, powerful shadow beings.

Be very watchfull and trust no one, girl you have encountered is very good but she died unfortunately because of higher purpose.This things are not talked about because it is forbiden, this is secret war and secret knowledge. There are good guys but they hide and operate in silence, that city is remnant of the astral cosmic war. You should see the border, try to go there.

5/30/2019 6:30 pm  #3

I Am very intrigued by your answer, could you further elaborate on what you know, I am very interested to know more, on this astral war, and what border, I am very intrigued.

Hunter wrote:

Be very watchfull and trust no one, girl you have encountered is very good but she died unfortunately because of higher purpose.This things are not talked about because it is forbiden, this is secret war and secret knowledge. There are good guys but they hide and operate in silence, that city is remnant of the astral cosmic war. You should see the border, try to go there.

5/31/2019 9:39 am  #4

Border between worlds, cannot talk about this very much,all things we want to know we will know about them or find about them, have patience

Board footera