Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2019 3:34 am  #1

Two encounters

Hi All,

I am from India and I have been having this experience for 2 years now. I am a scientific person who looks at everything with the eye of a skeptic.
The two incident that has happened to me is described below.

1.  The year 2017: I was sleeping in my room and at around  3.00 am I was having a very bad dream (usually due to some stress) and when I woke up from the dream I saw this black figure standing near the window inside the room. The size of the figure is almost 6 to 7 feet and had no feature but just a humanoid shadow. Even though it did not have eyes, I had the feeling as if it was looking at me. But it all went away when I lit the room.

2. The year 2019: I was having a similar dream and at around 3.00 am I woke up and saw the same figure standing near the bathroom door inside the room (It is a different house) but this time it wasn't just looking at me. It suddenly started running towards my bed. I jumped and lit the room and found nothing. (I slept the whole night keeping the lights on).

I thought this is due to some stress but when I researched about it I found this website full of similar experience. 

Can any expert on this matter help me describe or share any scientific docs on this matter? Thanks.

7/13/2019 1:47 pm  #2

Re: Two encounters

If you want to look further into the matter, I know of some researchers who have a lot of knowledge on the subjects. I'd advice you to look into Jerry Marzinsky and Sherry Swiney. They are well familiar with the topic and know far more than what I personally know. Seeing the time that passed since your post, I figured I might as well just give you a heads-up on these two people. 

Good luck on your research!

Board footera