Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2015 2:10 pm  #1

My personal Experience, Hoping for incite.

I should start out by stating that I'm a fairly level head guy who doesn't scare easily. Even with my small frame i know how to handle my self and i am for the most part armed 24/7. Anyway when i was about 6, 7, or 8 its hard to remember, i would often stay at my grandparents house where my favorite older cousin would live. Anyway we always loved watching scary movies and ghost shows and that sort have thing often, so i was kind of desensitized to that sort of stuff, to an extent of course. So i was sleeping on his couch he had in his room no more than a few feet from his bed after watching a series of our normal entertainment. And had just finished having a great conversation about aliens, ghosts and god all normal topics for us. It have been about 3ish when i woke up to see a figure of a man standing in the door way of my cousins closest. He stood there for maybe a second or too before he began to walk over to the couch and stand there, i debunked this as sleep parlasis, as i could move and sort of speak though it was barely a whisper, i turned around to face the couch and i stayed that way the rest of the night until i eventually passed out and woke up the next morning. Since then i feel as though i can always see something out of the corner of my eye. Anyway a few years later about when i was 17 i had a dream that i thought was very real. In the dream i wake up like anyone else would in the middle of the night and eventually i get up to go to the kitchen in my house to get a bottle of water, when i saw as i turn the corner to retrieve the water i see a black figure of a man, this time in a reaper like robe standing there. I should mention that i have a small level of control over my dreams where i can wake my self up when I'm haveing a bad one which happens quiet often. Anyway i wake my self up and lie for a minute pondering how real the dream was. And after about 5 or so i decide i really am thirsty so i decide to go and get some water. And you may have guessed it. I saw the man in my kitchen again in the same spot doing the same thing which of course was nothing. And i wake up again. Fastfoward to the past 3 week. I'm staying at my grandfathers house for these 3 weeks I've been handing care of alot of things around the house. My grandfather is much older now and my aunt would normally be taking care of him but she broke her arm pretty bad. So I've been here doing various tasks like yardwork, dishes and grocery shopping. Anyway like i said since my first encounter I've felt watched quite often and seen black blurs in the corner of my eyes quite often. These last 4 or 5 days ive been having an uneasy feeling and been having scary dreams that i can't recall. I've been letting our dogs in to sleep on the indoor porch hoping maybe they could give me some warning or anything but also because its comforting of course. Like i also said I'm usually not scared of people related harm as ive been able to handle myself from a young age. My girlfriend has lived with me for a 3 years and she's now pregnant with our first child and i what scares me the most is my fear and uneasyness is because of their well being, like somehow i know what ever is making me feel uneasy is only interested in me. As shitty as that sounds i know this somehow otherwise i would have sent here to her parents. But since whatever it is doesn't seem to need to stay only in one location it makes me even more uneasy knowing that it won't stop when i do leave. I have no clue of this beings intentions and have felt 0 indications as to what they might be. I've lived in old houses all my life until i got my first apartment which was oddly enough previously occupied by a lesbian couple. One night they had a fight apparently and one of them left. The other killed here self income of my bathrooms. The place was quite active but only in the sense of noises of doors slamming. But never anything to bad. So i guess I'm saying that I'm used to feeling these sort of things even sometimes craving them like going to a spot not far out of our small Texas town that is VERY haunted but that's a story for another time. Anyway that's my story and I'm really hoping for some sort of incite as i can't just leave since i need to be here. I don't have many people to ask or speak to so I'm hoping you can help. In fact my girlfriend has no idea I'm drifting this feet from her and I'm hoping it stays that way as not to stress her since like i said she is pregnant so im of course trying to not stress her out,  the only thing she's not happy about is my exsesive smoking. Anyway please help me with this matter as quickly as possible. And Thank you for reading my long story.

9/14/2015 2:16 pm  #2

Re: My personal Experience, Hoping for incite.

Theres alot of spelling errors because i was typing in such a hurry but i shouldn't be hard to figure out what I'm saying.

9/30/2015 8:42 pm  #3

You have a shadow person, an astral / interdimensional entity feeding on your emotional energy. Im not certain of this but I think when you see them in the corner of your eyes they are actually inside you or occupying the same space as you but they are "tuned" to a lower frequency than our matter like they are on another "channel" to us. Ive had a hooded robed one myself and they seem to be the nasty energy parasite ones (as well as another type called the Hat Man). Other types like vary and dont seem to be as consistently nasty as these types. Ive not read any good or neutral stories of them (or the hat man).I also had this sense of... you know if you close your eyes in the daytime and if someone walks past you, you can see a vague dark shadow of them walking by?... its like that but you see it at night in bed with your eyes closed. Can you describe it in more detail? Texture, hands, legs etc Could you see its eyes? Im just interested is all.

This is all speculation based on my experience and research but if you lived in a house that had had bad mad sad : ) emotional energy - anger, depression, suicide etc then it may have been there that you picked up this entity. Gays and lesbians are prone to depression because they are so stigmatised, bullied and told they are wrong and evil blah blah. Anyone with negative feelings is more vunerable to attachment from a shadow person. I wouldnt be surprised if the neighbours depression was significantly increased by a shadow person. I dont mean to be scary but it is much easier to deal with if you know what it is. She may well have just thought she was crazy which wouldve made it worse.

The fear for your family, of being thought of as weird or crazy if you tell anyone etc are all useful for the shadow person as they help it to keep its secret, and to isolate you and just to produce more fear for it to feed on. Worrying about your family only makes it worse. If the shadow person did hypothetically start hanging around your child, you can get rid of it just as you can get rid of it from yourself. The shadow people's main strategy is remainig hidden and unknown. If you read some of the stories on this site you see that they very often act surprised when they realise they have been seen (they act surprised in a very human-like way - although they are not human and never were). They are very intent on staying hidden and being considered "impossible". They are an intelligent interdimensional parasite that feeds on negative emotional energy (love etc is too "hot" or high energy for them) - when they are exposed for what they are, they have few options but to hope you dont take action against them (regardless of how the mainstream world-veiw explains it away as imaginary or some kind of absurd collective hallucination). Your grandfather may have seen it as they like to taunt dying people and pretend/imply they are going to hell or whatever - wringing fear from them. Ive read in a forum for hospital staff many witness accounts of this. They are also known as demons and as shaitan djinn (evil djinn) in the middle east and these terms are just as valid as shadow person etc but have thier own specific interpretations associated with these words. Ive found all sources of information to be useful to build up a composite picture of what they are. It will "follow" you like any normal parasite would. The one I had came with me when I moved to another country and when I went back there for a holiday. 
So use the methods listed in the coping section of this site. Keeping a dog or cat nearby is very good to alert you as they can totally see them and will hiss and growl at it. Cant you just say to your girlfriend and grandparents "hey have you seen anything weird? I saw this shadow in the kitchen... " Leave it as minimal as you want. If the stories on this site are any indication (and they are) then it is very likely someone has seen something "weird" lately. Read lots of stories on here and the other comments in this forum to learn more about these beings and therefore that things are not in any way like the mainstream world-view makes it out to be. 

10/07/2015 5:51 pm  #4

Its funny that the name of that specific one you were speaking of is a "Hat man". The first one I had seen out of that closet was in fact wearing a hat, i just didn't think that it would be an important detail to mention and as for facial features i can't really say i saw any. As well as texture and so on, I'd say that it had to be a pretty dark shade of black i assume any way since it was in the middle of the night and the room it self was pretty dark itself, it seemed to be a pretty smooth shade and the hands seemed to be balled up like fists. And as for the robed man, You know how Halloween decorations have like tattered peices of cloth hanging from them.Its robes were all black of course but like a pensil drawing where some shades of black were less dark to show off certain features. And of course i saw no facial features except for the hood over its face.

Last edited by Rafe Travieso (10/08/2015 2:14 pm)

Board footera