Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2019 3:15 am  #1

Shadow/static people seasons

I see them occasionally. In clusters of time for a short amount (so seasons). I remember seeing them but I don't remember THEM.
I remember seeing them occasionally last year and at first I was scared and then I got used to it. They disappeared. Recently this I believe end of winter, beginning of spring, the came back for about 2-3 weeks sporadically.
In this season, in my young adult life, I see them filled in as static. mostly men/ a boy, and one female.. such an older era female. Her vibe was like she ran the place even though the area I believe doesn't have much history. It was all woods before construction. Anyways.. these static people popped up peering behind trees or randomly walking. Again, I was a little scared but then used to it. They were always the same. Until one day at work.
I worked at a daycare and about 20 before closing, I had 3 1 1/2 yr olds and we were reading a book. One boy peered around a shelf as if to play and he laughed. I looked over and immediately I saw a small YELLOW static boy duck away and seconds later the older lady walked by.
The last night..I was fed up of seeing them. But I felt bad. I was walking up to my house and before entering I looked at the neighbors porch and saw a static man and waved at me. I waved back but yelled thanks bit I'm really annoyed with alol yall ! They disappeared.
It's been months since I've seen them. Sorry for the long story. I hope yall relate.

Board footera