Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2020 12:53 pm  #1

I asked a Tall Bike Rider if there is supplement or OTC med that

would help humans see Shadow People. He nodded his head yes. Phenylephrine.

from wiki: Phenylephrine is used as a decongestant sold as an oral medicine or as a nasal spray. It is a common ingredient in over-the-counter decongestants in the United States. Other decongestants include oxymetazoline and pseudoephedrine.I think I said/thought I was NOT interested in pseudoephedrine which of course you have to sign for or even need a perscription in some places as pseudoephedrine is a precursor to Meth amphetamine. 

Description of encounter.

I was driving on 35MPH posted street going into town and he was riding beside me. I thought at him the above question, "Do you know of a sup or OTC med that would make it easier for me to see you?" He nodded yes. I then asked would he go into a Wal Green that was in a couple of blocks and show me. He nodded yes.

We stopped at the WalGreen and I followed him in. I could barely see him as he went down isles and it was wild watching him past back and through the physical isle. Finally he stopped and pointed. Tall bike riders are maybe 12 feet tall. Looking at his head while reaching to medicines I randomly picked up things while watching him and he shook his head with every wrong choice. I then picked up WalGreen brand phenylephrine 5mg with tylenol 325mg. He nodded yes. Since then I've found out WalGreen has phenylephrine 10mg with 400mg of guaifenesin with no tylenol. I'm using two tabs in the morning. when I took three tabs (30mg) I noticed some heart arrhythmia later in the day. I'm not sure if the phyenylephrine caused the arrhythmia but that is a known side effect. Guaifenesin is the active ingredient of regular Mucinex.

Last edited by shadowwhispers (3/13/2020 12:55 pm)

3/31/2020 3:18 am  #2

Re: I asked a Tall Bike Rider if there is supplement or OTC med that

There are some over the counter decongestants that have been known to cause people to see shadow people.  I don't encourage this because often the number of pills or tablets far exceeds what is safe.  And it does cause the heart to because unstable, the arrhythmia that you mention.  This can be fatal in some adults and children with any kind of heart problems.  Please be careful.

Board footera