Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2015 7:25 am  #1

Hi, strange stuff and my abnormal histories

Hello people, I wanna share my history with you guys, my record of stuff that happens to me a lot.
It's all about that "sleep paralysis"...

The first time this happen to me was like 3-4 years ago and I don't really recall how was the experiences back than, but I can tell you they are a pain in the ass and creepy as fuck back in the days, I didn't knew what I was having, it was really terrifying, I just couldn't move and I saw some shadows flying around, sometimes I would hear some noises but with the time going it was clear that it was all a nightmare and got used to it, started to happen me a lot, every year I can experience over 50-80 times, this kinda stuff, no joke.

In this present days I can clearly control this "sleep paralysis", I can move my eyes and look around, but it's getting worse and worse whenever I got this, sometimes it happens 3-4 nights in a row, sometimes doesn't happen at all, it's very random when and how it happens.

Let me tell you something about this, when it happens, I feel curious, very curious, I try to understand what is happening, check around my bed, and I can clearly see it is a dream, there are things that I see that ain't real, one time my bed was longer and I saw a person there, a shadow standing next by me, kinda sleeping with me in the same position as me, when I was to touch the person (yes I could moev my arm in a way that I wasn't really moving it in reality), I suddenly realised it was my girlfriend (she doesn't live with me), than I paniced, I started to think, how the fuck is this happening, she isn't here, than I started to feel anxious, I started to feel like I couldn't breath, something was pushing against my neck, suffocating me, I don't know what it was, I didn't see anything, just panicing, this was very a long time, I thaught I was going to die for real than I started to shake my head as hard as i could to wake up and I am ALIVE!

After several happenings, I created a self-defense mechanism so I could wake up, I do this by shaking as hard as I can my head but it is hard because my muscles are like paralysed, so it starts really slow and hard, and suddenly I starte to shake faster and I wake up, reliefed from the shit, a bit of neck pain, I feel like, finally I could get out, I get happy and get back to sleep very fast and I see myself in same situation, BOOM, I get like, "FUCK why did I get here again?"

AH some new stuff happening later is that I can start to make some noises myself, when I get anxious and panicing, I get so much fear that I wanna call for help you know? and I try but I can talk, I can't move, until some happenings this last times, I could make some "pig noises", that lips shaking doing some weird noises...

This is all very weird but I didn't really got connected to some kinda form of life that we can't see or anything out of the common, believe me I wish I was, I'm interested in that...

When I was a kid, I used to wake up a lot of times, in the end of my bed with my pillow turned to me on the ground doing meditation, like I was praying for something...
Sometimes I see some shadow figures passing just by the corners, but I believe that could be my imagination and stuff passing by a light...

2 days ago I was watching a movie in my sofa with my gf and I saw one, this one was my very first weird shadow thingy, I couldn't see how it couldn happen if there was no light in that direction...

Board footera