Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2015 9:26 pm  #1

I would like to know if this was a shadow man encounter

Hi.  I had an experience a few years ago and I wonder if it was an encounter with a shadow person or if it was something else.
To preface this I would like to say that I have had paranormal experiences since I was about 12 and I don't scare too easily. Having said that, this experience frightened me more than any other experience I can remember.
On this night I had an argument with my lover so I went out for a drive to cool off.  In my city, there is a park that has a huge hill in it.  Behind the hill there is an empty field which is about the size of a city block. This park sits just below a mountain, so the streets around it are pretty steep.
I was sitting in my pick up truck which was a standard.  I turned off the engine, and I was just sitting there looking at the city lights and feeling sorry for myself.  I saw a movement at the far end of the field so naturally I looked over to see who was there.  It was  very dark out, but I saw what looked like a guy who was out jogging but instead of jogging on the road, he was jogging across the field towards me.  It looked like he was wearing a grey hoodie, and black jogging pants. I couldn't make out a face or anything.  I looked away for a second and then looked back. In very short order he had already crossed over half of the field. I realized that he was moving much faster that I had originally thought.  He also didn't have that bobbing gate that a jogger normally has, but instead seemed to be almost floating across the ground.  Then I saw that he didn't actually seem to have legs.  Just a dark area that seemed to move with him.  By the time I registered all of this, he was about 10 -15 feet from the road. I felt a wash of fear like I have never felt before.  All I could think is that I needed to get the hell out of there fast...really fast. 
I had been driving standard pick up trucks all my life, so I was no stranger in starting and driving one, however, I was so terrified that I couldn't even remember how to get the key into the ignition.  I know that sounds stupid, but I really just couldn't think.  Just as the thing started across the asphalt, I realized that if I kicked the truck out of gear it would roll.  I did just that, and the truck started rolling, slowly.  The entity was headed arcoss the asphalt by now.  All I could do was pray that the truck would start rolling fast enough to get me away.  It did.  I was so freaked out that I didn't remember how to start the truck for two blocks.  I finally got it started and I headed to the coffee shop where my lover worked which was about 15-20 minutes away. Every time I got to a stop light I had a feeling the entity was just waiting for me.  It was awful.  When I got there before I spoke a word, my lover asked me what was wrong.  He said I looked greyish white and sickly. Other people who were there also said I just didn't look ok.  This really was as terrified as I have ever been in my life. I still try not to think about it for too long cause I am scared that I might attract its attention.  Please, if anyone has some insite into what this was please let me know.  Thank you so much.
Fey

10/27/2015 3:33 am  #2

Re: I would like to know if this was a shadow man encounter

Hello fey, i have a feeling it was a ghost of a human, perhaps a shadow person,it sounds like who ever it was, it sure was happy to see you, as if it was greeting your precense cause maybe that area dont get alot of company,it would scare me to , cause i would probably think it was a real person, and im more scared of real people thant shadows, hope you find some peace of mind from this.

The flesh is a trap
and magic will set me free

Board footera