Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2016 10:20 pm  #1

Shadow people don't have red eyes.

Now, you may or may not want to argue the case with me, but shadow people don't have red eyes. I've always came across shadow people in my life and not one of them had red eyes. In fact, I have one shadow person as a friend, a benign fellow of course, but one thing- he doesn't have red eyes. I am a channeling medium, and I know many many things about ghosts and other worldly things due to this gift, and I'll tell you this: I have seen one shadow like thing with red eyes- but it was no shadow person. It was in fact a demon- a demon who protected me and hated my parents (which I understand why at that moment) but besides the point, that was a demon- not a shadow person. 

9/21/2016 7:03 pm  #2

Re: Shadow people don't have red eyes.

I have never seen a shadow person with red eyes either, but have read a few accounts of shadow people sightings online that say they have seen red eyes. the shadow people i see are always dark figures, never too close, but far enough that i can see a general human shape, but from that general shape, i should be able to see certain things like what gender they are, but i can never see a sharp figure, just a blurry outline of a person.

Board footera