Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2018 9:18 am  #1

We need advice

So me and my boyfriend have recently moved into a new place and have been experiencing some strange activity. A few things have happened but the most puzzling is the shadow figure he saw, it was human in shape but with jagged holes for eyes. It was out from the wall but still flat. He's also seen a black orb in our room and I've had terrible nightmares. We also have experienced the usual noises and things moving by themselves. I'm spiritually open and one day a basket fell over, it had been stood on the stairs for a while without movement. It came crashing down and I had a lady come through to me and she was highly distressed, she kept telling me "he's coming." We aren't sure if she is a separate entity or the being that resides here trying to manipulate us. 
Has anyone else seen this shadow figure? And does anyone know what is happening? We are getting quite frightened and would like some advice.

2/14/2018 6:36 pm  #2

Re: We need advice

Hi Nanaki,

From what you've written this sounds like a fairly basic haunting. As long as the activity doesn't escalate or interfere with your lives too badly it should be alright. However, it's your home now and you have to decide what you are willing to tolerate.

If you are comfortable with the idea of living with spirits, as you mention you are spiritually open, then explain to them that this is your house now and you are willing to share but there needs to be some rules. Then set the rules. If you don't want to see them, tell them to stop making themselves visible. If you don't want them to knock things over, tell them to stop knocking things over, etc.

If you are not comfortable with this or if things escalate then you have a few options. You can cleanse the house yourself by first physically cleaning all the rooms preferably with lemon or a cleaner with lemon oil. Then burning sage throughout the house and pouring a line of salt at the bottom of the doors and windows.

Or you can go to local church, explain that you have just moved into a new home and you would like a house blessing.

This should resolve the problem depending on how stubborn the energy is. If it doesn't then a banishing ritual will need to be done.

Best Wishes,
LJ

Board footera