Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2015 11:19 pm  #1

Intense nightmares

I've read a couple experiences on here and just here to get some info to try to understand these shadow people. Research I've done turns out to be a waste of time but I may not be looking the right places. I've been interested in the shadow people and all things wierd pretty much my whole life. Anyways, I've always had bad dreams and those that I know I'm in danger but can't move or speak so I'm lying there and can see all around me although my eyes are closed but I can't see the danger I just know that evil lurks and I'm trying to get outta there. So I try my hardest to scream and move to wake myself up. Last night, I had one of these "dreams" and eventually screamed in our physical world for my husband to wake me up, when I first opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling I saw a black figurethane what looked like a head of a person and some sort of mask. I blinked a few times thinking maybe it was just my eyes but then it was still there for a couple seconds then just like that, it disappeared into the shadows. That creeped me out so much that I slept with my bathroom light on for the rest of the night. That was the first time I was really scared. I've experienced a lot of  things in my life but this one really was creepy. Do these shadow people have a negative influence on people's dreams?

10/05/2015 2:27 pm  #2

Re: Intense nightmares

Jessica1796

To be honest, I did my own research, and to answer your question, anything can have a negative influence on your dreams. So it's quite possible that it was the cause of it.

12/02/2018 4:16 pm  #3

Time for them is not a straight line, it is more like a circle so they can jump from one point in time to other and so on, I made this comparation because they can also jump from dream to dream. Did you wish to dream them?

2/17/2019 12:50 pm  #4

Yeah I could make a movie out of some of my nightmares.

Maybe avoid watching movies like that close to bedtime would help.

Board footera