Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2019 6:05 am  #1

Harmala alkaloid

So I had an experience the other night that I think was an interaction with a shadow person I plan on writing an in depth report so i will try and keep this brief is there anyway shadow people are drawn to people in a certain state of mind? I was walking alone and very anxious as i was lost and also suffering from chronic anxiety. I've heard that harmala alkaloid can make you see shadow people and i was smoking alot of cigarettes that night as i was super anxious and i heard tobacco contains a MAOI. I talked about it with my brother and he said while using DMT he has seen shadow people and he was using it with an MAOI. I know that he was in fact hallucinating as he was on DMT but i was completely sober in my experience. Does anyone have any experience or anything with seeing them after smoking alot of tobacco?

8/01/2019 3:24 pm  #2

Re: Harmala alkaloid

don't know but nicotine causes an increase in dopamine in the brain. all the drugs that seem to enhance seeing them do also...so maybe high anxiety state at baseline and high nicotine......

Board footera