Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/28/2019 10:23 am  #1

Easy way to repel Shadow People....

Get an Ionic Air Filter. I just got an Oion. Soon as I turned it on I was asked to turn it off. They had kept me up the night before and I was a bit angry as I thought we had reached a 'peace'. But they were hurting my mom's knee and I went to her house and washed her knee with hydrogen peroxide which disrupts them. So they were getting back at me!!!!

So I've been pointing out that THEY attached my mom. I was simply trying to relieve the pain THEY caused. Many of them seem stuck between concrete and abstract thinking. See childhood development to define those terms and how I am using them.

They come to us for energy. Most people do not know but people produce 'light' in the form of photons. Very low level so we can't see the light, but they can. Most of the light comes from our cheeks so I suppose that is why people see them bending over their faces when they wake up.

I an a Christian so I call on Christ to help me out. And He has and He does. What they do not realize is God will give them all the energy they need. I say The Lord's Prayer, slightly altered for them every morning when I wake and before I go to bed. I encourage everyone to do the same, believer or not. I've been doing this for several months.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily -ENERGY- and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive the trespasses of others. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power, and the Glory, forever and ever. Amen.

I have just taught them that by saying 'Our Father', when we say that we are acknowledging we are His children. As children we are right to expect that our Father will provide us with 'our daily bread' or 'our daily energy'. I have just started praying to Jesus to block their ability to harvest energy from me or other members of my family including our pets. 

Regarding the Ionic air purifier. The shadow people are actually very fragile in some ways. Very easy to damage. But due to their nature very hard to kill if someone wanted to and I don't. I only left the air purifier on a few minutes before tuning it off. Very peaceful sleep last night.

God's Peace 

11/06/2019 7:32 am  #2

Re: Easy way to repel Shadow People....

Ionic Air purifier....not heard of that remedy before but I'll do a bit of research about this.  

I also got rid of shadow people by prayer but I have to acknowledge here, that for some victims, prayers have not always worked.  I think it is much more difficult for those who have not been raised in any particular religious belief at childhood.  As children we certainly believed in the powers of lessons our spiritual leaders taught us.  Even if we break away from them in adulthood, most of us can still tap into that memory if needed or under unfortunate circumstances that befall us.  Some just simply do not have that upbringing though.

I do believe, as you do, that some shadow people come to siphon emotional energy from us in order to function in our plane of existence.  The reason is that, just like in our own world, there are bullies out there that enjoy tormenting people to gain power over us.  It gives them a sense of god-like existence.  It takes standing up to them to get rid of them.  If one can do that, these beings leave for good but only to find someone else to torment.

Sue
The Official Shadow People Archives
www.shadowpeople.org

11/23/2019 12:37 am  #3

I know there can be a significant amount of variance in this entities but maybe iron could help? Yea I know that's usually a fae thing in my personal experience I have used a iron chain to at least mild success in restricting such a thing, maybe the overall smell of iron being in the air as well but idk about that one. Although I will mention that I do practice a form of the occult and did amateurishly  "enchant" so per say for that purpose so it might of been more due to that. Only really loose theories of mine I'll admit, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents to see both if anyone has had any similar examples and maybe help on the off chance they are. Hopefully you find what your looking for though!

12/22/2019 11:54 pm  #4

I had an incident where I came to raising up out of my body. My astral arms were straight
Up. I looked over and my 2 year old daughter 
(Was asleep next to me) was doing the same . But, beside her laying wbispering on her ear was a shadow figure. I reached over and touched it and it started me  . I tried to focus my astral eyes , Wich it is ironic I type focus because it said "FOCUS" . .I said who are you? My voice was dragging a d slurred .It raises a little and said "FOCUS" . it's voice like a boss. It started to put it's arm out to push me back down .I grabbed it's arm and all's i could think was "break it " and it's arm broken and turned to ..well ..kinda floppy . I raised up out of my body to the waist and over my daughter , still holding it's arm. I said "who are you?" it said "My name is nightmare" I said , wkththe slurred dragging voice "My name is hell" . And in an instant it vs kshed bit , it went into me . Did t seem like it we t thru. Is it because I got it to say it's name.. A few years later I found that the have and night terror (I hate that term)  was original a name Mary Wich became nightmare. freaky. I've had an experience before with that one..Pacing angry and frantic beside my bed .I couldnt move of course. bBut it was hissing pissed.Saying "you no good mother"""""" I'll see you dead " and stuff like that .And that one is a quote.  glad I could this website. I just wrote a song about that experience. I'm 48. it's been my entire life.

Board footera