Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2020 1:08 pm  #1

Physical Contact

This may seem like a strange question, given that we are talking about Shadow Beings, but are there any recorded incidences of someone reaching out and touching a Shadow Person?  Are they able to touch them, is there any physical sensation or is it like passing your hand through air?  And vice versa as well, has anyone had an experience where a Shadow Person has tried to reach out to touch them?

1/20/2020 11:41 am  #2

Re: Physical Contact

I can tell you this much. I experience this human figure at a lot younger age. The figure was dark human shape and was wearing a Derby hat for whatever reason. It is etched in my mind like it was yesterday. I will never forget because it scared the crap out of me. It leaned over me as to take a good look at me. It was like if as someone was wearing a dark skin tight suit. Very real I swear.no, I didn't reach out to touch it because I was petrified.
I never made sense of it.Maybe you could help me.

Last edited by Perry888 (1/20/2020 11:45 am)

1/20/2020 11:46 am  #3

Re: Physical Contact

I can tell you this much. I experience this human figure at a lot younger age. The figure was dark human shape and was wearing a Derby hat for whatever reason. It is etched in my mind like it was yesterday. I will never forget because it scared the crap out of me. It leaned over me as to take a good look at me. I never made sense of it. Maybe you could help me.

Board footera