Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2019 3:56 am  #1

One long encounter

Less than a month ago I had, what can I call to be an encounter, that lasted for a long time. One afternoon, while at home, I started feeling a "presence" and with the corner of my eye I started catching glimpses of something dark  I just left it to it was my imagination. This "glimpses" continued throughout the entire day  and started being more of a dominant presence, which eventually started scaring me quite a lot, but again I was trying not take too much notice or paying too much attention, That night while a was reading a book, three distinct shadow figures appeared right in front of my eyes and I could hear them distinctly saying phrases to me. Went immediately to a different room and could find them in the other rooms of the house.  At that stage I could clearly see others shadow figures appearing. I just left my house and as soon as I was outside everything stopped.  The next day coming back from work the same happened, then at one point it just stopped. I am not going into too many details otherwise it would take too much time.
It was my only experience (and hopefully the last), I am just a regular person with a full-time job and a very healthy life-style. If someone has has a similar experience or knows quite a lot about this can you contact me privately? Thank you

Last edited by Luke75mi (7/14/2019 3:57 am)

1/20/2020 11:54 am  #2

Re: One long encounter

Luke75mi wrote:

Less than a month ago I had, what can I call to be an encounter, that lasted for a long time. One afternoon, while at home, I started feeling a "presence" and with the corner of my eye I started catching glimpses of something dark  I just left it to it was my imagination. This "glimpses" continued throughout the entire day  and started being more of a dominant presence, which eventually started scaring me quite a lot, but again I was trying not take too much notice or paying too much attention, That night while a was reading a book, three distinct shadow figures appeared right in front of my eyes and I could hear them distinctly saying phrases to me. Went immediately to a different room and could find them in the other rooms of the house.  At that stage I could clearly see others shadow figures appearing. I just left my house and as soon as I was outside everything stopped.  The next day coming back from work the same happened, then at one point it just stopped. I am not going into too many details otherwise it would take too much time.
It was my only experience (and hopefully the last), I am just a regular person with a full-time job and a very healthy life-style. If someone has has a similar experience or knows quite a lot about this can you contact me privately? Thank you

1/20/2020 12:00 pm  #3

Re: One long encounter

I had a experience when I was quite young. All I can tell you is that the figure I saw was about 5-6 ft tall, the figure was dark, no eyes and was wearing a Derby hat for whatever reason. It leaned over me as if it were looking at me but said nothing. This memory is etched in my brain and I will never forget. I have live a good life so far and had no more episodes of this figure. Strange as hell I must say but true as I'm sitting here writing this. Thanks for sharing.

Board footera