Shadow People

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2015 8:30 pm  #1

Talking to Shadow People. Do they talk back?

Every once in a while someone asks if anyone has held a discussion with a shadow person and frankly I have never heard of anyone holding a conversation with a shadow being for any long length of time.  Usually if a person hears a shadow person speak, it is either unintelligible gibberish or else the 'listener' can't remember what was said.  The latter always is true. 

Most people who 'speak' with shadow beings generally mention that the conversation is held at a telepathic level in which an exchange of main ideas of thought are shared and 'verbal' communication does not exist.  In other words, one gets the 'gist' of the train of thought:  "I dislike you," "Come with me", or "I am confused'...etc.

I recently received a story from someone who had conversations with shadow beings, they are, as usual, short and to the point. The most recent upload to The Official Shadow People Archive at:  www.shadowpeople.org is a case in point:  Summoning Shadows at the Pond

7/20/2015 7:02 pm  #2

Re: Talking to Shadow People. Do they talk back?

My experience has been the same. Garbled short phrases or "a feeling" or intension.
That was a sigle shadow child. Followed by a feeling of frustration and then it faded.
What do you recommend for additional reading?

Just finished "Shadows at the Pond". Interesting story.

Last edited by Eyes Wide (7/20/2015 7:23 pm)

10/08/2015 6:57 am  #3

hi   i see them, it .or whatever. the fequency is increasing. usually, i see them straight forward, not from the corners of my eyes .they move before me.  thought i was having ocular damage. doctor said eyes are OK. started aprox 2 years ago, infrequently. now, several times per week. no specific shape. more like clouds. no sounds or voices. the friends ive told cant relate..just look at me strange  .size is about 4-6 feet tall.im not overly religious, but am begining to wonder how stable my mind is. although other than this no issues. help if you can         sincerely david

12/27/2015 9:37 pm  #4

David, you are not alone. The woman I'm dating and her mother have both seen these in broad daylight and right in front of them. Recently a medium friend of mine warned me that if you let them know that you can see them they'll bother you more and more, that most likely they'll try to manipulate you.

Also Admin, this same woman said to me when I asked if it was possible to have an intelligent conversation with them "yes, sometimes" so apparently this not unheard of completely. She seemed to be saying over our conversation that mostly they don't need to try to communicate because everything is understood already, just like in inter-human interactions. When she would summon one, the knew that she had summoned them for a purpose, and it was understood that what they were getting fork the bargain was a free ride to Earth, and so all that needed to be said was what she had summoned them for.

1/29/2019 10:17 pm  #5

Hello. I'm here because 2 of my 3 kids have been reporting this to me. One a long time ago and it was quite the "thing"... the other more recently. I wouldn't be here if I didn't think this was real for them. Neither knew the other was having / had these experiences; only I did. Even recently I've been seeing them more prominently than before. For them it's more directly. For me, it's more in the periphery. Anyway, regarding talking... the child who is seeing them nightly now says that there is a 'main' one and others. That sometimes they confer with each other or one asks the other "permission'. BUT, I'm not sure how he figures that out. He says they try to talk to him but he doesn't know what they're saying. They say "Sh." "SHHHH", "sh shh SHH shh", etc. Just wanted to throw that in this conversation... I'll start a post elsewhere to figure out what to do. ;-)

7/23/2019 3:27 pm  #6

I think they can all talk but the most militant of them ,the Greens and the Whites disapprove. But that is actually a good thing. 

You think at them and they hear you because they occupy the same energy level as 'thought'. they have no mass. But they mouth replies to me all the time but I'm not a good lip reader. But they usually get their point across.

6/04/2020 4:26 pm  #7

When I was around 5 years old I remember I had my own room.  One night I seen a shadow on the wall it was normal sized like a person.  I remember we started talking to each other.  I don't know how long it went on maybe for a few months.  But I remember the more it came the more I got scared of it.  When we would talk in the beginning he would walk around on 2 of my walls like he was pacing back and forward.  There would be times when he would get big like his torso and head would be the length of the wall.  When I started getting scared of him I would try to run out the door to my parents room but he would run towards the doors as if to keep me in.  I eventually would run through the door cause he couldn't really catch me, but I would be scared to pass by him.  Some nights I would be terrified to sleep in my room I would cry to my mom and tell her about the shadow person.  I don't really remember what we would talk about but I know he sounded like a caucasian Male.  It eventually stopped when we moved out. I forgot about it until several years back when I actually seen a shadow walk in front of doorway. I used to see them in the corner of my eye until they started showing themselves in front of me point blank. But these shadows didn't talk to me.  When I started seeing them I remembered my childhood and I remembered it clearly.  I could picture it still so clear and how he would pace, even how he sounded.

A4daday

Board footera